Unusual (shaped, fabric, embroidery, cork, etc) stamps!

Fantastic stamps :star_struck:

1 Like

It’s so high denomination, what can you send internationally with it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, unfortunately it won’t get that far internationally - it’s for sending letters within Europe with a weight of up to 2kg and a thickness of 30 mm :grimacing:

3 Likes

Stamps made by silk.

8 Likes

I have these 3d-like stamps that show 2 different pictures when looking at it from a different angle

In total, I have 6 of these. They are from 1972.

11 Likes

Beaded stamps from Singapore

6 Likes

wow these are beautiful

Unusual shape this time (if you leave it like it is)

20 Likes

wow so cute, beautiful and informativ about the language of bees great issue

1 Like

I love this stamp! So creative. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aromatic stamp of indian perfumes
It smells like sandlewood:)

12 Likes

I’ve sent all of these on space themed postcards: :star_struck:

The sheet is called ‘The journey to the moon’ and was issued this year by PostNL.

17 Likes

These are quite cool! :heart_eyes:

1 Like
4 Likes

Some of my favorite USPS stamps:
I love triangle-shaped stamps because they’re uncommon, especially from the US.

This I think is unusual because all the designs are different. I’d like to know if any other postal service has released a set (Se-tenant) with so many different designs at once. This is a sheet of the 50 state birds of the United States. Another two series that I have are all 50 state flags and 50 North American wildlife.

7 Likes

A new special material stamp from Austria – and this time it‘s so much more than just a stamp.

It‘s made from recycled plexiglass, supposed to resemble the the signs with the names of Austrian train stations. You get your very own blue sign to tear off with each stamp, it has magnet foil on the back so you can put it on your fridge, magnet board, etc. These signs show more of 1000 different train station names, the stamp motif is the same though.
On the back of each stamp is a NFC-chip – with the help of your smart phone you can see an augmented reality animation of a historic steam locomotive going into a tunnel and leaving it as a modern electric locomotive.

24 Likes

Very cool. Again very creative

1 Like

Ow that is an amazing tribute to your country…are the same cost as your regular stamps.

Hm well… with its value of EUR 6,50 we can mail a letter with a weight of up to 2kg within Europe. With the different train station signs it’s definitely more of a collectible. Not sure how other countries sorting machines would treat it though… :pensive:

And here is the next one! With the start of the cold season, here is the next fashion item for the winter mail wardrobe:

This cute sweater is made out of flocked paper - maybe not as spectular as the mitten and the wooly hat that were issued before, but it definitely makes up in cuteness with the penguin :penguin:

26 Likes