Unusual (shaped, fabric, embroidery, cork, etc) stamps!

Wow the last one is smazing.

1 Like

Canada wants to keep us spinning with a carousel theme and shape…

16 Likes

The presentation of these new Canadian stamps is lovely, and I bet they’ll be fun in postcards too!

3 Likes

Some Austrian puzzle-shaped stamps. Four stamps - each shaped like a piece of a puzzle.

18 Likes

Those triangle shaped stamps with the animals are lovely!

Not really unusual in terms of material used, but I like how the image goes from stamp to stamp on these Women’s Rowing stamps:

6 Likes

ancient postal routes. I like these stamps because when you download the application and hover over the stamp, it comes to life.

ls_aaa49f24c80648728b93309824961aa7

new brands. they are amazing. I really like the starry sky. and they are rhombus shaped.

ls_bf59f1f990d544f98917e16e35d27ced

12 Likes

A round stamp from Belgium. The centre is a silver embossed circle.

18 Likes

Another special material stamp from Austria - Austria’s mailmen had to give their shirts for this :tshirt:

No washing, no ironing and no bleaching either - just for mailing and collecting :wink:

That’s how it would look like on a regular size postcard - but for that value it’s most probably not going to end up on a lot of postcards

25 Likes

Long time no extraordinary stamps from Austria. Nice one again!

1 Like

Long time?!? This is the third one this year :sweat_smile: and most probably only thanks to the price increase :grimacing:

1 Like

It just probably felt very long as the ones earlier wher quite one a pile.

1 Like

This stamp was posted by another user in this forum last year but I don’t think the details were made clear. This is a lenticular stamp titled “The Art of Magic” and depending on the angle you view it, either the rabbit is out of the hat or it has disappeared. It’s very cool and I wish the US had more fun stamps like this!

19 Likes

You can feel the braille on this excellent stamp from Belgium!

18 Likes

I have these stamps and had no idea you could do this! Thank you for posting!

1 Like

Unusual stamps from Spain :es:

29 Likes

Lenticular stamps from New Zealand :new_zealand:

10 Likes

The upper two stamps are from Uruguay and Andorra, not from Spain :wink:

But spanish part of andorra. So I would say it is fine to say that it is from spain.

Well yes and no. While andorran mail ist transported by spanish and french mail companies, Andorra is a sovereign country and the stamps are (as far as I know) only valid for mail from Andorra.