Unusual (shaped, fabric, embroidery, cork, etc) stamps!

I totally agree. Also a series I really looked forward to just vanished without any notice. But I eg really like also the heroes of childhood or I also like the fairy Tales and lighthouses

1 Like

According to Deutsche Post, two more baby animal stamps will appear in April. Badger and Lynx, 85 Ct each. I’m looking forward to that.
And another from the lighthouse series (also one of my favorites) in July: Friedrichsort, 70 Ct.

4 Likes

Oh Lynx is great, however I didn’t thought Lynx will come again, but just googled it and realized it was not of the baby animal series :heart:

Have a look on this overview on the special stamps 2022, released by the Bundesfinanzministerium.

1 Like

This is a set of fruit. So the first one is melon :melon:

This shaped stamp shows Radvaň Fair. It is market dates back to 1655 when the Hungarian king Leopold I Habsburg granted the town of Radvaň the privilege of holding a fair.

This stamp is from 2019 when Slovakia hosts Ice Hockey World Championship in Bratislava and Košice

T2 50g: 0,75 €

FIFA World Cup 2010

11 Likes

It has scent of perfume :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I’ve received this beautiful embossed stamp from Thailand.

12 Likes

Another “winter fashion” stamp from Austria :snowman_with_snow:

This is how it looks like on a postcard

40 Likes

another extraordinary stamp from Austria

1 Like

Oh , your stamps is fantastic always :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would have loved this, and the mitten, but they’re just too stupidly big!! If they were more normal sized, they would’ve been so cute.

1 Like

For their intended use - sending medium sized parcels of up to 2kg weight within Austria - they are actually the perfect size. Not sure how many of them are really used for that purpose :thinking: and how many are just for collecting :heart_eyes:

Indonesian stamps with Augmented Reality

Some of them in videos :

4 Likes

Looking at old Norwegian stamps I found these from Christmas 2015:

rarform

13 Likes

Here is Austria’s COVID-related stamp #3 (after toilet paper and FFP2 mask)

The bandage stamp “Doesn’t hurt at all” :syringe:

24 Likes

But it does hurt… but great stamp as usuall

Abd I have some new additions to my collection to share

Very interessting as it is a sticker stamp… didn’t expect…

With real swarowski stones. Austria again with its extraordinary stamps

2 of the lunar new Year stamps from Liechtenstein - they are like Silhouette cut-outs

EUROPA series stamp. Very nice and shiny

Scratch stamps.

18 Likes

Swiss Post issued recently a second stamp in its art collection. «The print’s special feature is the colour used: it’s the first stamp ever printed with chlorophyll pigments…. The green will change over time, depending on the effect of light.»

20 Likes

Stamps issued by Taiwan:

The last one is made of bamboo!

24 Likes