Ukraine's commemorative stamp! ❤️

The iconic Ukraine stamp, with a war-ship from a neighbouring country on it -it dramaticaly sunk-, is for sale international. :slight_smile:

Due to this success the ukhpostha website is down at the moment.

There are 1,000,000 stamps in this run issued. I guess there migt be issuing some millions extra?

I don’t know if they ship worldwide. Edit: according to the Postal Monitor Ukraine ships worldwide (except BY RU).

6 Likes

Hello, happy owners of this insanely great stamp. I would like to swap. Unfortunately I don’t have any that fit the topic. But if anyone is interested in 2 or 4 David Bowie stamps and would trade with me, get in touch!

Wow

That’s interesting!

Something you may agree is below, dear Russian friends: political

Summary

When you think that something is political and flag it, you may be thinking:
Warship to another sovereign country: unpolitical
A stamp released in the sovereign country of itself: political
Attack some country: unpolitical
Fxxk some warship, especially when it is attacking your hometown: political

If “The words are for the warship.”:
1: The words hurt you.
2: You are a individual, not a warship. And you don’t like the war, the ship doesn’t represent you.
Only one of them can be true.
So, if don’t like this stamp, just edit your profile to add “No the New Stamp from Ukraine”. Than things will be easy.

I love the creative idea of this stamp a lot! And I do love many entries in the contest more. They are better in design. Will the Ukraine Post published them later or put them on postcards and something? And I will be glad to receive one!:relaxed:

4 Likes

In the meantime, we have started the round robin to exchange cards with the special solidarity stamps from other countries, please see it here

Also, there are some more stamp-related good news from Ukraine’s post (links are from the official Ukrposhta account on FB, but google translate does miracles these days):

• and the NEW online post shop is expected to open this very weekend (01.05)! See the first comment under this post.
20 Likes

Hello there
I’m interested in this series of stamps and I 'd like to have one.
Don’t know how to exchange or buy it?
I’ll be very appreciate if I could at least have one piece of it.

I love the remembering AN-225 Mriya stamp.

‘Mriya in Dreams’

1 Like

How can I get this stamp?
Please tell me, I want this stamp.

Wow! Beautiful stamps. How can I get these?

Try ask for Ukraine people.

I am already in touch with my friends in Ukraine. They are Ukrainians.
You also try.

I don’t understand too :expressionless:

Russia Warship…Done

19 Likes

Who is publishing this stamp?

ukrposhta - National postal operator of Ukraine

1 Like

I am hoping to someday get a-postcard from ukraine… still have not received any postcards yet… i have mailed 11 so far and 6 are in receipt…, thank you for responding @Katekob

Cheerio
Mdm samm

2 Likes

Can we buy them?

I just received my first one. I was overwhelmed with emotion when I held it in my hand and read it. :yellow_heart::blue_heart:

17 Likes

:ukraine: How amazing! :heart_eyes: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like