Ukraine's commemorative stamp! ❤️

I don’t understand too :expressionless:

Russia Warship…Done

19 Likes

Who is publishing this stamp?

ukrposhta - National postal operator of Ukraine

1 Like

I am hoping to someday get a-postcard from ukraine… still have not received any postcards yet… i have mailed 11 so far and 6 are in receipt…, thank you for responding @Katekob

Cheerio
Mdm samm

2 Likes

Can we buy them?

I just received my first one. I was overwhelmed with emotion when I held it in my hand and read it. :yellow_heart::blue_heart:

17 Likes

:ukraine: How amazing! :heart_eyes: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I can feel your :heart: @mustardandpickles

1 Like

You can buy them there

an official link for people from other countries

3 Likes
2 Likes

I just received a wonderful postcard from Ukraine. I swapped with the nicest Postcrosser from Lviv :heart: and Oksana was kind enough to put Ukraine’s commemorative stamp on the card, I’m super happy now :blue_heart::yellow_heart: My boyfriend handed me the card, saying “Duuude, check out the stamp! You got this awesome stamp!” :smile: We both love it !

19 Likes

Congrats, it was nearly impossible to buy a stamp in Kyiv :grinning:

4 Likes

it is indeed a rare find! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ukrposhta also has a commemorative postcard of this iconic stamp. Doesn’t it look great?

5 Likes

There is no such country as DPR. If you don’t support it, please, do not use it.

1 Like

The phrase was said in Russian by the soldier and it is a transliteration with Ukrainian alphabet.

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter weather I support it or not. People who live there receive their mail by post of DPR (post of Donbass). It’s a fact.

1 Like

I can see I’m not only one who thinks this stamp is awesome. There is stamps, stickers, cards… I have also seen a person having this picture in his t-shirt here in Finland.

4 Likes

Ukrposhta will issue a stamp with the image of Banksy graffiti. Banksy painted seven graffiti in Kyiv, Irpin, Gorenka, Borodyanka. He personally confirmed his authorship first on Instagram, and then even posted a video about it. Banksy’s Ukrainian graffiti is estimated to cost between $1 million and $10 million.

On February 24, a new stamp is put into circulation, dedicated to the anniversary of Russia’s full-scale war against Ukraine. It is charitable, and everyone who purchases it becomes a member of the charity project.

The circulation of the postage stamp is 1,500,000 copies, or 250,000 stamp sheets. The stamps will also be accompanied by a “First Day” envelope, an artistic envelope, a card, and a themed sweatshirt.

13 Likes