Thank you for postcards received - North America

NA Similar to Favourites tag: thanks a lot @aik_lynx for the Indigenous art by Allie High of Alaska - love it! Foxes are such beautiful creatures. Glad you enjoyed your trip - I’ve been to Skagway a couple times but haven’t made it to Sitka yet. Thanks Annelise and best for 2024!

1 Like

NA Perpetual Holiday Tag
Thank you, @uconn for this cool vintage Sea of Galilee card for National Sticker Day. I loved the stickers on the other side as well as the vintage stamps.

1 Like

thank you @YellowButterfly76

For the travel poster tag card…

Traveling is fun but work keeps getting in the way…

Thank you!

1 Like

sorry for the delay; tackling my mail after coming back from my trip has been a bit overwhelming :see_no_evil:

usa to usa tag
@marupiter - thank you for the awesome tsuchiya koitsu postcard showing a lovely lantern-lit night view. a lot of bostonians give the t a lot of grief (justifiably lol) but when it works it is actually quite convenient; i have been been car-free for more than 10 years and cant imagine going back :see_no_evil:

@PleiadianDragon - thank you for the christine de pizan women in art postcard :feather:happy 2024! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you to @YellowButterfly76 for the lovely card in the US-Canada tag! :blush:

Happy new year to you too!

Received from @potatertot for the NA Back of the Card tag. Thanks for telling me about how you named your pets! That’s such a cute story.

1 Like

Two great Canada tag cards!

From @whitefloss, a really vintage (1950s?) view of Thunderbird Park in Victoria, thanks a lot, Angela! Hope you weren’t too inconvenienced by the big snowstorm! :snowflake::snowflake:

From @Nique, a neat linen bike-themed card! I’ll check out the Etsy site, many thanks Nique! (Sorry I don’t know the answer to your rafting question.)

2 Likes

Taking Out the Trash x4 tag

@potatertot - Thanks for the fun assortment. I know I can find appreciative homes for most.

1 Like

NA to NA Request an Animal
Thank you, @tia272 for the beautiful tiger. The tiger was my high school mascot (many years ago…) and I still really like the animal. A weekend of watching movies, writing postcards and lounging on the couch with your pets sounds fantastic!

2 Likes

NA: Last US National Park You Visited
Thanks to @tia272 for this card of Acadia National Park. I went to Acadia for the first time in May of 2023. What a beautiful place!

2 Likes

Bird card day!
Canada - US tag: Thanks to @nwgirl for the northern goshawk - I love this Sibley set! Great vintage refugee stamp, too - never seen that one before (sadly it remains all too relevant). Many thanks Jeanie - and hope the​:snowflake::snowflake: reaches you!

Similar to Favourites tag: thanks @Michelle305 for the beautiful photo card of a California scrub jay! I’m also a big cardinal fan, especially when they sing up a storm each spring! Thanks again Michelle.

1 Like

NA Taking out the Trash x4 Tag

@marupiter - Thanks for some great cards - definitely not “trash”. I also really liked the envelope you made from a calendar page.

1 Like

Thank you @JasonDavid for the beautiful orcas in the NA I want ___ tag. I love this card series. My daughter feeds the birds outside her big window. Everyone watches them; even the silly dogs sit mesmerized by the chickadees, nuthatches, cardinals, downy woodpeckers, and other birds that winter over in southern MN.

1 Like

Many thanks to @JasonDavid from the Canada tag for this postcard! Loved learning about the areas near you!

1 Like

USA to USA tag: Thank you @ladytrinity81 for the postcard of the First Baptist Church in Providence. Reminds me of the Old North Church in Boston. I like visiting old, historical places. .

1 Like

usa to usa tag
@WillowRaylis - thank you so much for this beautiful art nouveau postcard :fallen_leaf::maple_leaf: birthday week twins, haha! sending you positive vibes :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you to @Pinksxo for the fun card for the [NA Food Package Postcard Tag]!([NA] Food Package Postcard Tag - reduce, reuse, recycle! ♻)

1 Like

Taking Out the Trash x4
@TrvlCat thanks for the envelope and bonus stickers

1 Like

Perpetual Holiday Tag
This is one of my favorite tags because you never know what you’re going to get! @jordynb sent this fun card for National Lobster Thermidor Day. I had to look up what “thermidor” even means but I have to admit it sounds tasty! Agreed, the ocean is a better place for the lobsters. Thanks for this great card!

1 Like

For NA-I Spy tag, thank you @aemenheiser2 for the great quilt card! Yes, this would definitely keep me warm. Love the pattern on this!