Thank you for postcards received - North America

na loupaper tag
@jordynb - thank you so much for kentucky for my loupaper collection! :horse_racing: i am looking forward to my trip abroad in the spring and potentially planning for a postcrossing meet-up in the summer; they are so much fun! :blush:

Travel poster tag - thanks @nhigh for this great Chattanooga card! I like how you send locales that correspond with your travels (curious about your job, now!) Hope your next trip isn’t so chilly! Thanks again, Naomi.

1 Like

@Trinch thanks for this bonus card!

1 Like

Thanks @k8thegr8 for this super Crater Lake National Park card (travel poster tag)! I hope to explore your state someday!

Thanks @JasonDavid for the great Ft. George card.

I am traveling 2 to 3 more places for work this year and unsure of where my off time travels will take me.

Next month is Houston for an FDA conference.

Then eastern KY and San Antonio are on the horizon for 2 more meetings.

KY might be a challenge for finding this type card but we will see.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Show your offers tag: Thanks @TwasBrillig for the great view of Lake Clark National Park in Alaska. Hope you get to the state someday, Nancy - and France!

1 Like

NA Scavenger Hunt tag. Thank you @aemenheiser2 for the pretty woodpecker postcard. I have bird feeders on my deck and saw one of these little guys just today. I love how I can help provide them with food during the winter. I hope your days are going better now and that you have a great weekend!

1 Like

For NA Back of Card tag, thank you @cookiedoe for the wonderful illustration of your favorite season. It makes me smile and enjoy winter a little more!

The front is nice too with the awesome lizard!

4 Likes

Thank you @marupiter for sending this amazing card on behalf of @CrimsonKing! Your Postcrossing stamp is great, have fun with it!

1 Like

For NA Travel Poster Tag @JasonDavid sent this neat ski themed poster from Quebec province- thank you!!

1 Like

na scavenger hunt tag
@Trvlcat - thank you for this baboon srum combo haha :drum: it was super warm and spring-like this weekend, but i think we are expecting a lot snow on tuesday :snowflake:

na not my state tag
@jennyjennyjenn - thank you so much for this fun illustrated florida postcard :tangerine::flamingo:

1 Like

NA Bizarro tag

@JasonDavid - a vintage deckle-edged card of the “Crucifix Fish” (skeleton of the sail catfish). Yes, this definitely counts as weird. Thank you.

Thank you @kanosis for the golden retriever postcard for National Golden Retriever Day. I don’t have any dogs but I do have 2 cats. I’m not sure what they would think of a dog. Probably hiss and then run and hide. lol.

1 Like

I received this awesome vintage card from @architeuthis from the tag Not My State!

And i recived this cool bigger card card from @Annazon. I love the stickers and the washi tape!!! From the Sticker on Back

1 Like

usa to usa tag
@misslyss - thank you so much for this stamp-themed illustrated postcard from my favourites (love this artist!) and kind birthday wishes :birthday::sparkles: thank you for the beautiful decorations, as well :two_hearts:

1 Like

NA Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag

@architeuthis - Thanks for the nice selection of “trash” in an awesome homemade envelope!

Thank you @NAMsMommy for your postcard in celebration of Galetine’s Day for the NA perpetual holiday tag. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, @NAMsMommy. I think this was from you for the [TAG] NA to NA Postcard STICKER tag.
So cute!

1 Like

Thank you @hootnoodle for the fun lego card

And
Thank you @uconn for the Yosemite card

And thank you @cookiedoe for the vintage girl

2 Likes

NA Scavenger Hunt Tag
Thank you, @sarahaeyo for this fun card that fits into my growing coffee and tea card collection. I love tea and have lots of favorites, depending on the occasion - at the moment I’m drinking Moroccan peppermint herbal tea.

1 Like