Thank you for postcards received - North America

NA Taking out the Trash x4 Tag

@potatertot - thanks for some great “trash”, including two Christmas postcards already decorated with cute stickers on the backs.

1 Like

Thank you @sptortoise for the definitely bizarre card in the NA Bizarro Tag. I’m not sure if this thing is in the Museum of Questionable Medical Devices here in Minnesota [http://www.museumofquackery.com/]; I’ll have to check next time I’m at the Science Center, haha. Thanks @aemenheiser2 for the US to US Request an Animal tag. The elk painting is lovely. I’ve seen elk in herds out in Colorado and northern New Mexico. Someone in West Virginia had a herd of them on a farm; I drove by one day about 10 years ago and saw them up close. Gorgeous animals. Thanks to @potatertot for the USA to USA tag. What a cool card. Yes, I love fossils, so it’s perfect!

1 Like

USA to USA tag

@thatheavyheart - a cute cat in the snow. Thank you. I’m glad that we rarely get holiday snow. It makes travel difficult and often unsafe. (We don’t have snow removal equipment in many towns, and drivers don’t know how to handle that weather).

NA Taking Out the Trash x4

@Pinksxo - SIX “trash” cards! Thank you.

2 Likes

From the US to US Request a Animal Tag

@waydowneast sent an awesome Fulcidax monstrosa beetle!

1 Like

NA Not my State tag, thank you @NAMsMommy for the lighthouse card. It’s very pretty and I like the sailboats in the picture too!

NA Travel Poster tag - thanks @nhigh for the great card of Jockey’s Ridge State Park in North Carolina! I love learning about places like this that are entirely new to me. I looked up the park online - looks like a fascinating landscape. Thanks a lot, Naomi ( for the great stamps, too)

1 Like

NA Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag

@TrvlCat - an envelope stuffed with some cool “trash” cards. Thank you.

1 Like

USA to USA tag
@NAMsMommy Thank you for the nice Idaho map card!

Thanks @YellowButterfly76 for the great Las Vegas neon sign card! (NA I Want tag) Have a great January!

2 Likes

Thank you @jordynb for the NA to NA Request an Animal or Bird tag. I love the vintage Barbary sheep card and stamps. Thank you! I saw wild Barbary sheep one time while hiking in the Guadalupe Mountains of Texas. Apparently, someone introduced them to the area in the 1950s and their population really took off. They are beautiful animals.

Thank you @YellowButterfly76 for the “I Spy” tag…“something that makes you shudder.” I have to admit, I think this little guy is cute, but I get it, haha. Love it!

1 Like

Thank you @GraceFamily for the wonderful tiger mama and baby card for the Request an Animal Tag! I absolutely love it! And those stamps! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Canada / USA Tag

@halflingstory thanks for this funny one. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you @tia272 for the cute postcard of the sheep and lamb from the USA to USA tag. Happy New Year to you!

Thank you @StephofYorktown for the black & white photography postcard of the women and child in Mexico from the NA Perpetual Holiday tag. This is for War on Poverty Day. I like the photograph and it is a stark reminder of how well we have it here compared to others.

3 Likes

Thank you to @paigeawesome for this long-billed partridge from the US to US Request an Animal Tag!

1 Like

NA Similar to Favourites tag: thanks a lot @aik_lynx for the Indigenous art by Allie High of Alaska - love it! Foxes are such beautiful creatures. Glad you enjoyed your trip - I’ve been to Skagway a couple times but haven’t made it to Sitka yet. Thanks Annelise and best for 2024!

1 Like

NA Perpetual Holiday Tag
Thank you, @uconn for this cool vintage Sea of Galilee card for National Sticker Day. I loved the stickers on the other side as well as the vintage stamps.

1 Like

thank you @YellowButterfly76

For the travel poster tag card…

Traveling is fun but work keeps getting in the way…

Thank you!

1 Like

sorry for the delay; tackling my mail after coming back from my trip has been a bit overwhelming :see_no_evil:

usa to usa tag
@marupiter - thank you for the awesome tsuchiya koitsu postcard showing a lovely lantern-lit night view. a lot of bostonians give the t a lot of grief (justifiably lol) but when it works it is actually quite convenient; i have been been car-free for more than 10 years and cant imagine going back :see_no_evil:

@PleiadianDragon - thank you for the christine de pizan women in art postcard :feather:happy 2024! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you to @YellowButterfly76 for the lovely card in the US-Canada tag! :blush:

Happy new year to you too!