SW Washington/Portland area Meetup

@kburrell you might want to edit your post to remove you address. This thread is publicly available.

I will try to be there, but I may end up at a baseball tournament. :person_shrugging:

Thank you so much! Done!

Will you be at the Bothel meet up? Yes, with my husband in tow :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve never been to an event and thought Iā€™d just lookā€¦.so happy something is a little closer to me!!! This sounds like such a fun event. Added to my calendar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kaylin85 I look forward to meeting you! Welcome!
Kay

I am brand new to Postcrossings but a life long collector of postcardsā€¦sent 8 to date, the one to Russia never made it. I would be happy to meet other postcard fanatics so I will be there on May 21, coming from Portland.

I am a bit confused about the time 1-3pm or 1400 to 1600ā€¦both are listed.

See you soon. Iā€™ll be the one with the tiny cute white dog ( unless someone else has one too)

Kathryn

Hi Kathryn, the time is 1-3. I tried to make the ā€œofficialā€ time show correctly, but who knows why that didnā€™t happen! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Looking forward to meeting you, and your sweet dog.
Kay

Iā€™m just 20 minutes away and one of my favorite grocery very stores is up there! Wil calendar it.

This will be my first meet up!

Yay! Looking forward to meeting you!
Kay

Hello! I just stumbled on this meet up! Iā€™m very excited because I live in Vancouver, WA and the event worked with my schedule. I would like to attend, but since I just learned about this 5 mins agoā€¦

What do I need to do? Do I need to register? What do I need to bring? Do we bring snacks? What are these events like?

Iā€™m very very interested!

Thank you! E :slight_smile:

Hello!! I just posted! But I just learned about this event about 2 mins ago. I live in Vancouver, WA and my schedule is open to attend! I donā€™t know what to expect or what I need to do / or bring - but I would love 20 of these postcards please :slight_smile: how do I go about doing that and paying for them? Thank you for your time!

Hello! Welcome to the meetup! If you havenā€™t been to a meetup before, take some time to read through some of the posts in this meetup thread. Save some address slots from PC to use on Saturday. Snack or lunch is great to bring, and of course writing tools, addresses/stamps for the cards. I can set aside 20 cards for you. Message me for my email to do Paypal ($6 for 20 cards).
Let me know if you want more information.
Kay

1 Like

Thank you very much for the info and Iā€™ll send you message! :slight_smile:

Hello! :blush: I love to swap :wink:

1 Like

Hi there,
I have more more question that was not answered. I was wondering if I bring postcard I own to get signed or completely blank ones. I was also wondering if I can pay in cash or if it has to be online only for the postcards. Side note I do plan on coming.
Thank you,
Izzy

Hi there,
That is a beautiful postcard! Are you coming to the meet up?

Hi Izzy, You are welcome to bring your own postcards to use for the meetup. Lots of people like to use a variety of cards they already have. If you want to buy any of the meetup cards I made, yes, cash is fine on Saturday. Canā€™t wait to meet you. Iā€™ll be there with a smile to welcome all comers. The weather is supposed to be nice, a bonus!
Kay

1 Like

unfortunately not, but I would like to receive a postcard in the post

Hi there,
Thank you so much that helps me plan what I will bring. So excited see you then.
Best wishes,
Izzy