SW Washington/Portland area Meetup

Unfortunately, at this time, senders in the US are not able to send postcards to Russia due to lack of transportation. The Postal Monitor is a good reference, and links to the sources declaring the reasons.

Ah, I have 3 slots at the momentā€¦NOT sending anything until the Saturday meetup is torture. I am so excited to get to my first meetup this Saturday!

1 Like

Ok, I got it :ok_hand: Thank you, I,'m sorry :frowning:

It would be wonderful if we could send you a card from our meetup, but, alas, it is simply not possible right now. Hopefully we can next time.

1 Like

What postcards are you interested in?
-Izzy

I would like to receive a counter postcard

1 Like

I will get you one when Iā€™m there.
-Izzy

Thank you all for coming to our sunny riverside meetup. Great to meet new PCers and visit, sign and exchange cards, and get to know you.
A success all around!
Kay

4 Likes

Kay, thank you for hosting the meet-up. It was a resounding success. It is always such a pleasant experience to mingle with Postcrossers. <3 And wasnā€™t the weather amazing! It was definately what I like to call a Pacific Northwest Jewel of a Day. Thanks again, Kay. See ya on Whidbey Island.

Thank you Becky. Such a pleasure to spend time with you and Greg.

1 Like

What fun!! I enjoyed this meetup so much! Kay makes wonderful postcards, conversations with other postcrossers were lovely, and the weather was perfect!!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much for coming. It was a treat to meet you. :grin::mailbox::sunny:

1 Like

Thank you for the wonderful time! So excited to see what meetup I will do next.

Hi there,
I have gotten a meetup card from this event if you are still interested in swapping and still have the original offer. If not just show me what you have. :slight_smile:
-Izzy

Hello, I have such postcards. What do you like?

Hi there,
I love the window one itā€™s so pretty!

fine, Iā€™ll sign this card for you. In April I send the postcard in America and it was delivered in May. I hope this postcard will reachšŸ™
Write me your address please :slightly_smiling_face:

My first Meet Up too and it couldnā€™t have been any better. Kay did a perfect job all roundā€¦lovely spot, lovely meet up postcard, lovely warm greeting. And then such a friendly bunch of interesting people to meet.

Thanks Kay and everybody
Kathryn

2 Likes

Kathryn, Iā€™m so happy you enjoyed the afternoon. It was lovely to meet you and share our joy of postcards.
Kay

Hi there! Are you looking to swap meeting cards? I would be willing! :slight_smile: