Stonehenge - Autumn Equinox - Saturday 23rd September 2023

Please can I order 20 postcards. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @JustJo. My Dad is also a Postcrosser and would love to come too. Heā€™s 82 and not on the forum but can he come along? His username is Arvey0805.

That would be fantastic! Despite being in open fields, the accessibility is pretty good with smooth paths and level access bus up to the stones if this is required!

@Palarcand where are you driving from please to help people plan?

Hi @JustJo !

I would drive from Bristol (I live close to this city).

1 Like

@Williz @Abbie_C @fjo21 @PlaksaMirtl @cm8904 @patchworkmum would you like to join our meetup?

Gee, I would really be tempted to come over from Frankfurt for that.
Need to check with the job if I get a few days off. I guess the best would be taking the train from London (once I am there) and then stay a few days in the area.
I havenā€™ t been for a decade or twoā€¦ :grin:

2 Likes

That would be a wonderful adventure!

Holiday was accepted, I am checking flights now as well as train tickets from Heathrow to Salisburyā€¦
Gee, I need to have a mug of PG tips to calm myselfā€¦
:teapot:

4 Likes

Hello! My nameā€™s Tatiana. Iā€™m a neopagan from Russian. May I ask to send one postcard to me? I can send you exchange card one from these:
Gallery.ru / tadrala - ŠŠ»ŃŒŠ±Š¾Š¼ "Postcrossing Exchange 1"
Gallery.ru / tadrala - ŠŠ»ŃŒŠ±Š¾Š¼ "Postcrossing exchange2"

1 Like

Yes of course

1 Like

Flight is booked, train is booked.
Will be in Salisbury from 21.-27.th of September!!!
Trip to Stonehenge Iā€™ll plan closer to the dateā€¦
Maybe we can jointly travel - whoever is in town.

2 Likes

We have recently just been to Salisbury for a day trip (to make our wedding rings) and Salisbury is really beautiful! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have a nice stay in Salisbury :smiling_face:

Thank you so much. Iā€™ve visited it a few times and loved it. Last time was just for a day in 2016, so I now want to spend a bit more time.

Good afternoon all, I hope youā€™re all enjoying the same sunny day that I am!

With the release of the World Postcard Day card, is anyone interested in splitting an order/ buying some off me if I get some printed at this meetup?
Let me know and Iā€™ll run it through Vistaprint for pricing options.

1 Like

Hello!! I have posted an offer about this here if you wanted to join in? :blush: @JustJo [Chat] Pull up a stump and set a spell, pop by for a cuppa and natter - #619 by MoominMog

2 Likes

Could you add me as a maybe. Iā€™m not sure if I will have a dog and Stonehenge isnā€™t very dog-friendly.

1 Like

Now looks like I wonā€™t be able to make it :frowning: Apologies, and hope everyone has a great time.

Yes of course!

Not to worry, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll see you at another meetup soon - there are so many coming up!
Would you still like your 5 cards?