[Chat] Pull up a stump and set a spell, pop by for a cuppa and natter

This is super exciting but I realise we’ve monopolised this thread a bit so will see if i can work out how to start a post on the meetup forum!

1 Like

Aww 7th October, it’s going to be a marathon of meet-ups, eek

Stonehenge meet-up in September for the equinox, then WPD meet-up at Stampex, London, Birmingham the following weekend and then Halloween in Reading!

Let’s do this!

2 Likes

Meet-up crazy, i love it! It would be so great to meet those of you who are user names but actually real people :joy:

2 Likes

There is a meet-up in Manchester in August.

I hope they don’t mind me tagging them, they can throw their hat into the ring and give you guys some advice.

@JennyAssis @charzevans @chrisbonham11 @constanze

I was initially planning a meet-up this month in Alderney, the Channel Islands, as they where going to release a Postcrossing Stamp, but instead they went with another King Charles Coronation stamp issue, oh how boring. So @NataliaDoesThings did todays London meet-up!

2 Likes

I was going to ask @JennyAssis as she is a meet-up expert! I hope you all had a great time in London today and of course absolutely everyone is welcome!!

2 Likes

Everybody invited

We’re planning to have some meetings this year, I can confirm October in Reading and December in Winchester.

1 Like

It was great! Thanks to @NataliaDoesThings

Is anyone interested in a postcard?

3 Likes

That is a great postcard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could i buy some please? They’re always so popular with Postcrossers!

You need to ask @NataliaDoesThings if she has any left so sell.

1 Like

If anyone interested in organizes a meeting and sort out the postcard, I am happy to offer my assistance.

2 Likes

I want a meeting in Scotland :laughing:

4 Likes

I just remembered about this postponed meeting in Walsall. @Star-Mix-1982 POSTPONED - Meetup Walsall Leather Museum

I would definitely be up for this! Or Wales!

4 Likes

Oh me three I would love a Scotland meet up!

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll become addicted and be planning them everywhere :joy:

3 Likes

Just like me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
In the last 10 months, I have successfully planned and organized 5 meetings, and I already have 2 more confirmed for this year.

4 Likes

Fantastic, thanks for all you do for the Postcrossing community and i definitely hope to get to one of your meets!

2 Likes

Yes, a meeting in Wales would be great! I work full-time and have young kids so it’s hard to travel too far.

4 Likes

I’d definitely be up for that! :wales:

2 Likes