Sticker collection!

I am often sending out my own selfmade stickers.
I have a sticker book for storing my designs over the years.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

30 Likes

This topic makes me so happy! Unfortunately my sticker collection is organized in different binders and not very representable and I don’t want to take everything out… too much work. :smiley: But here’s how I organize them:

15 Likes

I Love stickers!!! I collect them and have binders full. If anyone is interested The BFF sticker club on instagram has fun challenges every week.

7 Likes

And now it happened, I ordered it online :smiley:

7 Likes

I love these stickers!!

1 Like

I have a very old Sticker Album somewhere too. cough

Here are all of my stickers I keep for myself. The Halloween Stickers (4 different sets) where in sale for just 0,65 Cent instead of 1€ last week. All other stickers are mostly old and I bought them between 2010-2019.

Some of them I bought double to use them also for decorate my postcards. ^-^

S1
S2
S3

14 Likes

Haha, that’s fun, receiver will be happy seeing sender’s face with cute stickers quote;)

1 Like

I think I’m ready for Christmas :innocent: :evergreen_tree: :santa: :deer:

I’d better not show all the ones “not Christmas” :see_no_evil: :rofl:

8 Likes

This one is the best! Put a huge smile on my face:

13 Likes

I LOVE stickers. I have two boxes of stickersheets (one for partially used and the other for sheets I haven’t yet started), a drawer of random sheets I received in the mail, and two albums with sticker mods that I collect. I used to trade a lot of sticker mail, esp. with the US, but unfortunately it’s over now.

12 Likes

When younger, I had stickers of the smiley faces with arms at different angles/positions! :grinning: :ok_woman: They are so bright and were my favorite to use on letters.
I also recognize the ducks dressed up! Those are fun too! :duck:

I just bought that book! My husband keeps wondering why there are random stickers all over the apartment now…

1 Like

I recently bought this sticker and it’s so cute!
If I see it again in the store, I will buy more :laughing:

22 Likes

I bought these stickers for postcrosser!

13 Likes

I bought these sticker flakes yesterday. They are Mt. Fuji, YOT Rabbit and 12 zodiac animal and Japanese New Year’s motif. So adorable! :see_no_evil::laughing:

9 Likes

I love to keep stickers for myself. But I also love to buy them in double or triple so I can use them on postcards too. Here are the only stickers I keep for myself. Sealed of course. ^-^

7 Likes

Peter Pauper Press carries some sticker books - I got this one and it is stunning. I also love their notecards.

9 Likes

Wait, you can MAKE stickers through Snapfish?! I DODNT KNOW THIS :flushed::flushed::flushed::scream::scream::scream:… okay, I’m calm now. Do you upload your own art work or what imag do you use?

1 Like

Okay… This isn’t even half. Just what I could quickly pull out & snap pictures of. :flushed::crazy_face:

10 Likes

The there is…

9 Likes