Sticker collection!

I think that’s all the pics I took lol

7 Likes

I upload my most dramatic photos of Sedona, Grand Canon hikes, cacti, favorite Mexican food and whatever else I find are popular requests, such as photos of bridges. You get 25 stickers (same photo) 2” square per sheet for $4.95. Wait for the discounts.

The advantage of a sticker is it doubles the impact of a postcard. I can match one favorite of the receiver on the card (maybe a movie poster) and adding a sticker of Arizona scenes matches a request for a famous landmark or landscape.

2 Likes

That’s really awesome. I might have to try that. Thank you!

@bryyo I purchase doubles of the stickers I love because I don’t want to run out ,& want to use them on PC. I usually keep one for myself, too

1 Like

New stickers! :star_struck:

Stickers on a roll: sea animals, dinosaurs and jungle animals

And some sheets:

I got a sticker of a yak! :joy:

Stickers make me as happy today at 43 years old as when I was 6 years old :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Some of my collection:

For my address printer.

A part of my collection of stickers on a roll.

4 Likes

Sooo cute! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’ve got this same sticker book! It’s sooo beautiful!

Hi!!! My fellow sticker lovers!!! I have loved stickers since I was very young!!!

I am soo happy i found postcrossing bc it allows me to use them more often!! Before i found postcrossing, the main way i used them was to put one on my calendar each day to mark the day off.

Im not a busy person so keeping a planner just isnt for me. Work, watch tv. Work, watch tv, go to Walmart. Lol.

I am a subscriber to pipsticks a monthly sticker subscription!!!

I have alot of stickers from Wish and Temu.

Heres some pics of mine.

I also go to stores after a holiday is over. 90% off at hobby Lobby, i buy all the stickers i can find!!

10 Likes

The pipsticks subscription was so much fun when I did that! It’s been years; yet u still have stickers that I use from those days!!
The on sale holiday stickers sound like a great idea!

2 Likes

I have heard of these pop up stickers for a while and today I finally found them! Only the bottom strip is sticky, so when you open up the card or letter or page, the decorative bit will pop up and stand up from the paper. Can’t wait to use these!

11 Likes

I bought some cute new fruit stickers and ‘Jip & Janneke’ stickers:

4 Likes

@Eef_NL Cute! I love that Hema has a Jip & Janneke collection apparently. Do you know if their washi sticker rolls are nice to use? I wonder if they peel off well (without ripping) and stick well.

@jennyjennyjenn Love your collection! I’ve never tried a sticker subscription before. Do you prefer their stickers or the ones from Temu/Wish? Or are they all nice in their own way?

@scrutiny Oh that is cool, I had never heard of these before.

1 Like

@PostiePanda HEMA has been selling Jip & Janneke stuff since the '90s. The Nijntje/Miffy license is fairly new though. I believe their washi has improved. I never had a problem with ripping but the early ones did lack stickiness and I threw them out. The new ones seem better. Fingers crossed for some Takkie washi in the future! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi! I def prefer the stickers from pipsticks, they are a good quality and they are mostly smaller. The stickers i get on Temu are large and fill up a postcard fast! I get such a variety w pipsticks. And you also get a postcard every month. This was March stickers

5 Likes

And i just want to say that pipsticks sells postcards, packs of 10. Yesterday they were on sale buy 1 get 1 free AND they were on clearance for 2.99 a pack!!! Great deals!!

2 Likes

@jennyjennyjenn Ah those are cute! It seems like so much fun to get a sticker surprise every month. And of course I love postcards. I know what you mean, a lot of the stickers on Temu are big. I did buy a pack of small sheets on there, which I also love. Something like this (this is not my photo but from the store)

Ooh nice sale, how many did you get? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ill have to check Temu again for the smaller sheets! I bought 10 packs!!! EEEEEK. I have a problem!!! Lol

1 Like

Love suzy zoo but so rare to find these days :pensive:

4 Likes