Stand with Ukraine stamp series

Slovenian Post has not yet issued any Ukraine supporting stamp, but has reestablished mail acceptance for Russia.

If stamp would exist, I would not use any other for any mail to Russia.:grin:

5 Likes

Excuse me, does anyone understand what is written on this stamp? (well, it’s a stamp project, I think it was not retained, but I’m curious)

2 Likes

“Good evening, we are from Ukraine” - quite popular qoute. Don’t remember who said it originally, but there are many tiktoks with this qoute and remixes.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks! Original for this stamp, but it’s crazy how Putin is easily recognizible!

1 Like

France will be releasing a solidarity stamp on the 23rd of June (€ 2 stamp, which includes a € 0,84 gift to the French Red Cross). The stamp design will not be revealed before that date apparently, but the postmark looks like this:

10 Likes

Tractor draging tank win

11 Likes

Update: the French solidarity stamp has just been issued, its design jointly revealed by Philippe Wahl (CEO of La Poste) and Vadym Omelchenko (Ukrainian Ambassador to France).
It is a domestic stamp with permanent value (stamp price: € 2, including a € 0,84 gift to the French Red Cross).

10 Likes

In last update of Italy’s 2022 issue program, a stamp dedicated to refugees from Ukraine has been announced for october.

As usual, no stamp image until the day of issue :angry: and there can be other updates about exact date.

6 Likes

update

I was so very happy to get a card from Ukraine today and they used the defiant stamp. I wish the US Post office had stamps supporting the people of Ukraine!

5 Likes

@Izzy2018 maybe you can write to them and ask? I am not sure if this will work at all - support stamp is a big thing - and my experience with SwissPost ended up it a very diplomatic “we currently do not have any plans but we cannot exclude this possibility”))

1 Like

@davfv17 do you maybe have a link of this piece of news?

@s0nata this is the link to the issue program, see point 51(italian only):

Since the document can be updated, this is the link to the page of Ministry of Economic Development, where news are published :wink:

1 Like

thanks! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

It is a song Good Evening by PROBASS ∆ HARDI. It became recognizable after Ukrainian soldiers started to shoot videos of dancing to the music.

1 Like

Yeah, It’s on my playlist) I just have no clue who said it originally :slightly_smiling_face:

Slovakia will publish Support Ukraine stamp this Friday!

2 Likes

Do you have a link please? @Jimmy423

1 Like

@hankadl

I saw this from a Chinese who sells foreign stamps.

4 Likes

Yesterday New stamp - Solidarity with Ukraine was issued!

8 Likes