Stand with Ukraine stamp series

We also have a stamp starting today!!! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

How great!

Go fuck yourself russian warship, has to be one of the best stamps to have ever existed.

6 Likes

Italian stamp dedicated to refugees from Ukraine has been finally announced for november 7, 2022.
It’ll be a B zona 1 valid for 20g for international EU shippings.

stamp issue program
(see point #57)

5 Likes

I hope it will be beautiful, so that I’ll want to buy a lot!

1 Like

Ugh, I live in the wrong country—I had asked Deutsche Post about a solidarity stamp and they said no back then. :weary: Please keep your fingers crossed that they will change their minds!:pray:

3 Likes

Same here @geosmin_petrichor ! :weary: I have asked from our post several times and every time the answer is “Nooo” :exploding_head: With our history in Finland I feel this soooo embarrassing! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I would think that being a major player in EU, Germany would be at forefront of releasing such stamps.

1 Like

I am also disappointed. I guess I have just assumed that they think it’s too political, but maybe we’ll get one soon.

2 Likes

Maybe if more people ask Deutsche Post to release one might help. I really don’t know. I just hope they will change their mind.

They also have political stamps, so there is no reason not to release one.

1 Like

Italy also sort of dedicated to Ukraine the recent stamp about Antonio Canova : it depicts the plaster cast of Canova statue “Peace”, whose original marble one is in Khanenko Museum in Kiev

6 Likes

Italian stamp issued today

2 Likes

Hehe

In last issue of 2023 italian stamp issue program (see point 39)
issue program (update dec 17, 2022)

four stamps with special surcharge for refugees from Ukraine have been announced for august 23, dedicated to:

• churches of Kiev
  • Mariupol theater
  • Lviv square
  • port of Odesa

Normally there are several updates of the program along the year, so there could be variations.

5 Likes

Well, dear @davfv17, you will have to get a batch and start planning your swaps! :wink:
Please put me on your list! :pray:

@Aguaroble

There were no such stamps but envelopes were issued with this image :slight_smile:

Text says: Welcome to Hell! :smiling_imp:
Can send it if you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

today I learned about this charity stamp/postcard project:

https://www.shop.undergroundpost.com.ua/en

4 Likes

also, there is this project to participate in Stamp Out War: Support Ukraine! (2023 Edition)

@NatM

1 Like

The four stamps have been finally announced for july 27, 2023.
Still no info about their value (I hope B, so they can be easily combined for extraEU shipments).
Images as usual will be revealed only on the issue day.

2 Likes