Show your Food Packaging cards

My attempt, from some rather striking beer packaging

GB-1332478

10 Likes

This looks great! The dimensions look different to a ‘standard’ postcard. Is it larger or my imagination? Did you put extra postage on it?/not needed?

1 Like

I’ve read this whole thread and went directly to the kitchen to see what I can cut right now :joy::joy:. Nothing! I need to buy some, because the ones I saw here seems so cool!)

14 Likes

Thanks!!! The design on on the package meant the card had to be square - normal postcard width but extra height, so I guess about 15 x 15 cm. You don’t need extra postage on that for the UK, I think.

Just today I received such a cool card that fits in here perfectly! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A coworker brought me all these boxes today and it felt a little bit like Christmas.

And then here’s one I was excited to cut down last night with a little bit of improve because I wanted the whole brand on there.

20 Likes

‘Smucker’s’ is such a good brand name. I want that wee sandwich biscuit!! It looks delicious :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love food package cards ever since I participated in the Ad Card RR :smiley:

And I’ve also sent one on the official site. The receiver said they liked Harry Potter, and I didn’t have anything like that…except for the flap I tore from a box of jelly beans. I was afraid they might get offended (some people don’t like food packages), but luckily they seemed to enjoy it:

8 Likes

That is an awesome card!!!

1 Like

Aw that’s a pretty cool card. Better than some official Potter postcards!

1 Like

And Japan has such great graphics on their products!

1 Like

How cool! I immediately have to stop throwing away all those nice boxes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to send these out.

13 Likes

Preparing this one as my first package postcard. It’s from milk, so I’ve peeled it and I must glue it to a cardboard so I can write on the back side.

24 Likes

It’s a pretty cool design for food packaging!

It has a funny story. The original package was rather boring, so they made a contest for schools and high schools. This is the third prize.

7 Likes

I sent this on the official site recently to a Postcrosser who welcomes food packaging cards:

I’ve also sent these to Forum friends:

So far I’ve only sent packaging cards depicting Hawaiian products, to keep it more interesting, hopefully, for the recipients.

22 Likes

Some of these cards just make me really hungry, for example this one that I got today, looks so good!

4 Likes

That does look good!

1 Like

I want that card and the burgers. :yum:

2 Likes