Show your Food Packaging cards

I would like to get it :slight_smile:

Congratulations, you’re the winner :wink:
I’ll send it tomorrow.

1 Like

Anyone outside of the states want to swap a food packaging card? I was getting one ready for someone in the US today and accidentally gave it enough postage for international.

I’m always open to swap cards, especially handmade and package cards.
If ok for you, just let me know, I’ll send you my address.
Sophie

Foodbox card for star wars lovers :sweat_smile:

24 Likes

What was the food? I can see only Star Wars :laughing:

Lightsaber popsicles :dango:

3 Likes

My first one food package card has arrived!

Here’s how the product looks - it’s Slivochnaya Pomadka! I love it since I was a child, it’s unbelievably sweet, made mostly of concerned milk, sugar and butter.

16 Likes

Ooooh I love it!!! I would eat those!

1 Like

Hello dears, hope you’re doing fine

1 Like

I’ve sent a few ones too! One of my favorite Chilean chocolates, and the most popular brand of tea here:

5 Likes

I’m glad to see that people seem to like food box cards! I was in a position when I first started postcrossing last year where, though I had accumulated many cards, they were all in storage and I was too eager to start to wait until I was in a position where I could get them, so I started making cards from food boxes. I used boxes from oatmeal, a local doughnut shop, vegan cookies, chili powder, snack cakes, and ice cream sandwiches. Anything really; my family and friends started just saving boxes for me.

I’ve mostly stopped using them now because I was worried people didn’t like them.

Next time I get a nice box, I’ll start making them again! And I hope this means I might get one from someone someday, too. I’d love to see what sort of snacks people eat around the world.

5 Likes

If you also want to get some food package postcards, it might be a good idea to participate in this tag:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/food-package-postcard-tag/3568

3 Likes

I love all of these food packaging cards! Might need to add this to my wishlist!

2 Likes

I LOVE the one with the horse and the ice cream bar! Would love to receive that.

I’ve take a look at the tag but don’t understand how it works. Can somebody help me with it? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi @sophiemalou If you want to play in the food packaging tag just ‘tag’ the last person by writing ‘Tag @username’ - then send them a direct message to ask for their address to send them a food packaging tag. Then someone will tag you, ask for your address and send you a food packaging card- make sense? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So simple, thanks

3 Likes

My another one food package card has arrived!

It’s Choco pie, we have a big variety of flavors here in Russia, it’s one of my fav with caramel! I also love apple&cinnamon, but haven’t got any packages yet.

12 Likes

They look delicious!

2 Likes