Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

I think it’s cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s really sounds like an amazing project! I think, since you are making some sort of a series of them, lots of postcrossers and collectors wouldn’t mind to receive such card.

1 Like

Very cute idea. Love thrm

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m a bit confused. Are they postcards? Do post offices accept these as postcards? If so, I love them as postcards, very funny :smile:

1 Like

Yes, you can make postcards from food packaging and send them around the world!

Please take a look at this topic to find out more

2 Likes

Yes I have made them into postcards yes you can send them.
Some of the stickers are from fruit some people collect them.

1 Like

Thanks so much I couldn’t find the page.

1 Like

Thank you, really cool! I just can’t found what is on their other side. Do you glue white paper there to write on it?

Cool idea, love it!

1 Like

I believe most people don’t, but if the background is very dark, then yes. (Same holds for other type of handmade cards e.g. collage cards)

2 Likes

Lovely creative work @andrea209! :woman_artist:

2 Likes

1496_Music was my first love_new version

Recently made … music was my first love … :notes: :notes: :notes:

5 Likes

The garden was is cut from a catalogue and then pasted on. The washi tape border… didn’t turn out well. Learned some lessons on that one, lol.

The other is just used Japanese stamps because I love their stamps.

I decorated the backs too but forgot to take pics.

20 Likes

A card and a “tea bag” I made a while back for a penpal. The “tea bag” was made of used thick papers and a simple thread. I don’t know where I got the idea to make it but i like the result. I guess it can be used as a bookmark? :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

It wasa grey rainy weekend, but at least I had some spring at my craft table :butterfly:

30 Likes

@Jarana - Very nice water colour background and variations of flowers and butterflies. Bet you had a lot of creative fun making these cards! And what a delight they will be for your recipients! :butterfly: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Washi-handmade inspired by Hilma af Klint’s paintings

22 Likes

49 Likes

Spring: Blossoms and Bird songs, already received.

24 Likes