Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

made this for Twosday… maybe some people saw it already, but also wanted to share it here.

34 Likes

Airbrush collage

24 Likes

Love that!

1 Like

Second life of christmas packagings

and three zodiac signs (Cancer, Aries, Gemini)

14 Likes

I have this postcard for quite a long time, because a lot of people hate handmade cards and I’m not comfortable for sending it to someone who wouldn’t enjoy it
For this postcard i reused wrapping paper and old book “Два капитана”(damaged by flood) and some scrapbooking sheets. I have been doing scrapbooking for a long time but i didn’t enjoyed it because nobody needed my cards and i couldn’t monetize my hobby so i have a lot of remaining materials

35 Likes

Lovely work, dear @anon68660773! If you’d like to exchange your handmade cards, you will find quite a number of places to do so in this forum:
There’s the wonderful Handmade RR
or you can check all topics marked #handmade in the #games-activities:tags section or go to the DIRECTORY Handmade Cards & Mail Art. Have fun!

7 Likes

It’s amazing how great some people can draw here. True Talents. There is no lack of ingenuity either. All postcards are unique. Really impressive

I am new to post crossing but I have been making cards for a few years. I’ve been having fun translating my designs postcards. since I can only post one image, here is my most recent.

c

30 Likes

this was my first.

19 Likes

:green_heart:One of my favorite plants

37 Likes

Four new collages. :blush:

22 Likes

You should post photos with an object for comparative scale such as a coin or thumb tack! Tha way everyo e can appreciate how small you are working

1 Like

For an official card for a Postcrosser who likes cross-stitch and roses, I made this card. Hope, she’ll like it. It’s nothing special, but took its time. :sweat_smile: There was something meditative about it… Just searched for patterns at Google and then decided for this one.

26 Likes

So neat! It looks like printed :open_mouth:

1 Like

I made some etegami cards of fish. :fish:

24 Likes

So good — I love how these turned out! Etegami has been something on my “must try” list for years… I really should give it a go!

3 Likes

I just quite recently discovered a Handmade RR for myself, and I’ve been having a lot of fun with it! I’ve always loved anything creative, and being able to channel some of my creative energy into making cards for all the nice people over there is just priceless :smile:

43 Likes

Great work! And so many different styles!

2 Likes

Oh, thank you so much! I don’t typically feel comfortable trying new techniques, but every once in a while it happens :smile: But honestly, I feel like I use the same principles in most of the things I make

3 Likes

Your cards are amazing. My favorites are no. 3 and 4 :heart_eyes:

1 Like