Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

My artsy piece, very much inspired by @Xute’s excellent postcards:

It was such a joy to make, and I finally got to use these “polaroid covers” that I got ages ago! It’s going to a friend whose side gig is doing embroidery pieces — I hope it’ll make them laugh. :joy:

49 Likes

It’s so cute and funny!! I must admit that when I was doing the handmades which were intentionally showing my bad skills, it felt so relaxing!

2 Likes

So many beautiful handmade postcards! :star_struck:

I love making Christmas cards and last Christmas I went with minimalistic watercolour mistletoe cards (which was quite the challenge considering my drawing abilities are permanent stuck at a 7-year-old level). :joy::herb:

But I also love decorating the back sides of the postcards I send - so much so that sometimes there is not a lot of space left which is a problem since I like to write A LOT! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: So I often make/decorate an envelope for the postcard/letter. :grin:

33 Likes

I’ve been stitching away like a madwoman! Finally got the hang of stitching on this material though. My little earth went out to @taebbig and @Daleth23 has a surprise en route. Here’s my third stitched card:

What colors should I use for my next birds?

47 Likes

Oh gosh I love this!

My latest work…

37 Likes

These are great! What a wonderful idea to use for “ugly” cards we get in sets too! Frankenstein-ing them could give them new life!

Megan

1 Like

Little Cruz de Ferro sketch for someone who enjoyed the Jacob’s Way

45 Likes

These are wonderful!

I saw something similar on the Internet and thought that I would like to try it as a handmade.

22 Likes

Here I want to show you some more of my embroideries. One has already been officially received, others are on the way.

26 Likes

One of the first postcards I sent (and forgot to photograph, but the recipient obliged) was this cat:

28 Likes

yesterday i made these two cards with origami paper, stickers and washi tapes:

15 Likes

It’s amazing

Yesterdays work.

31 Likes

Simple mailing envelope art for my outgoing tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

8 Likes

This is great! I would love to get something like this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yesterday I started a new project „Fun with bubble wrap „. Let‘s see what will come of it.

63 Likes

I love bumblebees a lot. Really beautiful cards

1 Like