Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

I love your cards

13 Likes

Great card, your bee on bubble wrap!!!

Great card, your bee on bubble wrap!!! Like to give it a try, too…

Thank you very much. It‘s not glued on bubble wrap,the yellow part is printed with bubble wrap. It was a bit messy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I tried making a stamp collage card.

More collage cards

Made using leftover stamp minisheet

Tried making a handmade card from scratch.

36 Likes

31 Likes

Made these craft paper postcards recently. Had so much fun!

49 Likes

your design skills are awesone @cannycjy great post

I believe you tagged the wrong person :laughing: but thank you

1 Like

Yes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: It’s my unsuperpower @catchycat

3 Likes

these are so pretty!

1 Like

i saw something similar on the internet and i tried it out. it looks better in my imagination but i think they turned out pretty good, not too bad. :joy:

18 Likes

I made one more battlekitten for @Daleth23 (I hope you don’t mind me showing it here too ^^), and also decided to share some process pictures too!

I use tracing paper to draw the additional ‘battle’ elements to fit the kitten nicely, and then put the double side tape on the backside. Front (with the aluminum foil sword already attached):

And back - the double-side tape, and you can see that the drawing is still visible to cut out later:

Then I attached with double side tape the velvet paper to appropriate places on the front, and then only cutting out by the original lines left to be done:

33 Likes

These cats make me fall in love every time! Thank you for the tips. I look forward to your art showing up for all of us to enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you @VanessaBettencourt. Glad that you like them.

Thank you @reinesjournal . Glad that you like them.

im obsessed with these! :heart_eyes: have u ever tried making one using animals other than cats?

1 Like

Thank you!
Well, since it all began inspired by Rebecca Dart’s battlekittens’ illustrations, I only made and received cats so far

2 Likes

they’re awesome! love them! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I made some new map cards, since the other ones are all in the mail :blush:

41 Likes