20 Likes

US-7929849
US-8182826
US-8126918
US-8094089

12 Likes

Pink, glitter and beads :cupcake::yum:

42 Likes

My first attempt at this type of card! The card itself is recycled cardboard with a reclaimed cotton paper backing. The background is reused antique book pages from a book that I carved out. The image is hand-drawn by me on a book page.

Like my first stitched card, this one is up for grabs with no expectation of a return card! It’s far from perfect as it was an experiment. You may be able tell from the photo that the polyurethane that I sprayed overtop as a finish caused my ink to bleed a bit (definitely my fault, I didn’t realize that the poly was water-based) and the image itself is not properly detailed. DM me if you’re interested!

26 Likes

Some recent things.

Collecting ephemera is a hobby in itself!

21 Likes

My recents

50 Likes

I made some cards to celebrate italian’s Carnival.

38 Likes

I got inspired by the stamp art museum people previously shared by @meiadeleite @SamMax and @bendoodle !

The idea was in my head for soooooo long and I finally found the materials and method to make it work.

53 Likes

Very beautiful

1 Like

Gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Some of my postcards :slight_smile: It always depends on the time and patience I have :smiley:

28 Likes

Very interesting designs! @aleks_z

Your igloo is charming!!

1 Like

i finished these a while ago. i had some university and college magazines lying around from when i just fresly graduated highschool so i put them into use. i put some random quotes from a novel series called Heaven Official’s Blessing by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu.

19 Likes

A good friend of mine who does Lewis and Clark reenactment, sent this to me. He is a huge John Wayne fan and knows I’m into postcards, so this is the combination

24 Likes

My last printed postcard…

30 Likes

My new washi-drawing sent to @Cassiopheia as a special offer in handmade-offer-tag, she chose a wonderful ‘Road with Cypress and Star’ as a reference picture:

77 Likes

Today I’m playing with paint swatch cards from the home improvement store.
This particular brand has truly epic names for the paint as well, which I used as an inspiration for the design.

The purple one is “Colour of Kings”, the pale grey is “Time of the Iceflowers”.

24 Likes

:flushed: Wow! So that is impressive!

3 Likes