Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Made this one recently

45 Likes

wow to cut all these lottle flowers and clovers must be a lot of work. beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

It is! But I really enjoy the process, it’s like meditation to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is my first attempt at a cross-stitched card on recycled cardboard. I learned a lot during my progress and will improve on the next ones!

This one is up for grabs because it’s not quite to the standard I’d like to have for an “official” card - just be aware that it’s certainly not perfect! Let me know if you’re interested in me sending it your way! :slight_smile:

46 Likes

For a lottery game previous week’s winner was a lover of Scotland and puffins and handmade cards, so I felt inspired to paint a card for her:

When making the card I had my head up in the North of Scotland, where the water is turquoise green and we saw a few puffins that hadn't returned to the open sea in summer 2018.

→ We didn’t get that close, the camera has a brilliant zoom lens.

57 Likes

Valentine flower stamp collage :cherry_blossom: :love_letter:

25 Likes

Finally, I got a little time to draw. First, finished the portrait of super cute Dumpling by @Daleth23 request. Secondly, played a little with a wooden nougat packaging by sanding the ingredients and other stuff down and drawing a detail of an almond tree instead, being almonds the main ingredient of the product.

66 Likes

Here is one I put the finishing touches on to last night and sent it on its way today.

36 Likes

@tamara84 how did you attach the embroidery so neatly on the card?

1 Like

@Chrizzie I cut the fabric with a die cut machine and I use a piece of sticky sheet on the back. So it makes a sticker :blush:

35 Likes

Thank you!

I love this tiger from a Japanese postcard I received in January so I tried it in watercolor and colored pencils.

25 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

the cat is AMAZING. I love it.

1 Like

Having fun with my new airbrush-gun. These are the very first tryouts.

18 Likes

19 Likes

Love, love it! It´s AMAZING

1 Like

Thank you :))

made this for Twosday… maybe some people saw it already, but also wanted to share it here.

34 Likes

Airbrush collage

24 Likes