2 Likes

Wow, what an amazing card! I’m crazy about Stitch :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your postcard is awesome!
Many people, including me, would be happy to receive this :heart:

1 Like

These so so so cute!! You have a very cute card :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @Kristina_Stoppel, I moved your post to the topic where people show their handmade cards and also ask for reactions from the community.
Welcome to the Postcrossing Forum!

1 Like

Welcome Kristina and what a wonderful works!
You’ll be surprised what postcards will survive their journey :smiley:

Maybe you’ll find some ideas here:

1 Like

Made a simple card with a dried leave (I know I can’t send it to certain countries)

27 Likes

Simple and beautiful!
To which countries you are not allowed to send it?

1 Like

Definitely Australia and New Zealand. And all other countries that try to keep their country free from diseases that are brought in with any organic matter.

Okay, thank you.

Thank you :blush:
Also Russia, Turkey and UK (although I am not sure about UK, but I don’t take the risk)
This one is staying in the Netherlands

It took a looong time to collect enough different fruit stickers to make this simple card :banana:

19 Likes

We sent many cards with dried leaves (laminated) to and got them from Russia without problems.

2 Likes

Wow, your fruit comes from lots of different places! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

@Radieschen @Chrizzie I even sent the laminated ones to New Zealand and they arrived safely (I didn’t know at the time) :see_no_evil:

So THAT explains why I’ve recently been hearing all these news reports of how the evil, belligerent, man-eating, toxic, almost even psychopathic giant hogweed, once endemic mainly to Russia, has now, mysteriously, taken over New Zealand. Oh well, I imagine they’ll get used to it, over time.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=genesis+hogweed+lyrics&type=E211US105G0#action=view&id=1&vid=bab6442e81f9cb553bc91225c147580e

1 Like

Inspired by the great frottage card that @reisegern made at the handicraft meeting in Bremen, I once turned the holiday apartment “upside down” to look for useful things and tried it :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Where do you get the top left window? I have seen many different people use it recently :thinking:

@einfachich might be able to help. It’s her rubber stamp that @andrea209 and I used in our projects. (We had a creative meetup and shared our supplies.)

4 Likes