Show Us Your ATC (Artist Trading Cards)

Your art is always so amazing, I :green_heart: it! :grinning:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

@anon84030332 @ScubaET and @wurzelsofie thank you so much. Have you painted or made any collage atc recebtly? Share with us. World of Watercolor is coming soon (July) We should all paint a lot :smiley:

1 Like

I made these monochrome ATCs for an RR group on this topic, but I find the postcard format easier to work with than ATCs - they are just so tiny! :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

Nevertheless, I might give it another go sometime, who knows… Right now I have this huge backlog of handmade groups again, so I need to work my way through those first. :blush:

8 Likes

The stamps make a great extra, awesome idea. Yup ahah the cards are small. Had to buy a O.OO3 pen to work with. :orange_heart: oh there are groups for hadmade postcards? Awesome :heart:

Here you can find all the RRs and tags where handmade cards are welcome or even asked for! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Holy Pony! Awesome. Thank you so much :orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Painting is not part of my skill set :rofl:

Earlier this year I took part in a special edition of the Handmade RR, to celebrate group #1000 the group size was unlimited. We ended up with 28 people in the group! So, I’m still recovering from my endeavour to create 27 different cards :grin:

I’m back to my go to handicraft crocheting (check out the forum thread on that), but I guess at some moment in time I’ll be making some cards again when I get the ‘itch’ and show them in the mailart thread!

2 Likes

Ahah 27 that’s a lot :rofl:. Will check it out. I have no skill with crochet but it’s so gorgeous. I love amigurimis (japanese tiny croschet dolls)

1 Like

A mini cross stitch card :relaxed:

19 Likes

Very pretty. Well done

1 Like

For the German ATC RR I made this cards:

And I am happy to got some of the cards that @Jarana and @wurzelsofie showed…

16 Likes

Another card from my coastal serie :blush:

18 Likes

These are my very first ATCs.
If anyone wants to swap, I’m happy to do so :blush:.

29 Likes

Made my very first ATC today. I am curious for your opinions, should I make more like them, would anyone even want one? I am quite new to handcrafting, started it just about 4 months ago, with postcards…:sunglasses::yum::sun_with_face:

27 Likes

@Kayla1973 I like it a lot and I would be happy to recieve ATCs like that. If you like to do ATCs you can join the AtC Tag in the international part of the forum or the ATC RR in the German part. It is great to exchange Atcs with others…

3 Likes

I have finished a series of this one. What do you put on the backside and how?

22 Likes

Usually I put my Postcrossing Nick, the Name of the series, the number of ATCs from that series (like 4/9, meaning the fourt out of nine ATCs) the date when I crafted it ( but in my cases only month and year) and maybe the specify name of this card, I don’t give always names, but I did for example with the monochrom theme I showed here some time ago

I write it on the back, but I think some have templates, which they print and glue on the back.

5 Likes

I love your cross-stitch cards :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Today i made this one, it’s stonehenge

13 Likes