Scouts beaver 🦫 age 6 collecting postcards to go towards her collection badge

Hi, my name is Lilly Rose and I live by the south coast of England. I am a member of Christchurch sea scouts and I love post-crossing. I am sending and collecting postcards from around the world but for my scouts project .

I would like to up my numbers of postcards collected for my current project to collect postcards and stamps from around the world to go towards my collection badge at beavers 🦫, scouts.

My project will be shared with my beaver colony and can’t wait to receive postcards to build my collection to show and tell.

Please help me have a super collection of postcards, I am sending to my limits so this would be great help to expand my collection.

I’m happy to send some back to to improve my writing as I am only 6. Mummy monitors my account.

Please DM if you would like to send Lillyrose a card.

Thank you in advance

(image removed by admin because it was showing an address — feel free to re-upload it, with the address removed!)

21 Likes

I am in - please send me you address via PM, I will support you in our hobby.

Cheers
Ulrich

1 Like

Me too! Sending PM

1 Like

PM you

2 Likes

I see that somebody from the Netherlands already replied, are you interested in several from here or is one enough?

Take care!

1 Like

Count me in too. Would love to help. please drop me a line - thanks :heart:

1 Like

We would love :heart: as many postcards to collect as possible in our 6 week super push to collect as many cards as we can to share with our scouting club and inspire young minds age 6-8 years.

Thank you for your intrest Lillyrose would love more postcard from the Netherlands :heart::earth_americas:

We will be writing a project over view of all our cards and home many we have and where they are from so that would put :netherlands: Netherlands in the lead. :heart::star_struck:

4 Likes

I will send a postcard from Sri Lanka in this weekend. Going to PM you.

1 Like

Count me in from Japan!
Please send me the address and preference of the card you would like to receive :wink:
(Example: Nature, character, etc… if you have any)

1 Like

PM is on its way :+1:

1 Like

I would be happy to send a card. Any preference as to topic? City, Disney, animal, etc.?

1 Like

I don’t know if you realize but you’ve posted the address publicly now :wink:

1 Like

One on its way from Suffolk x

1 Like

I’ve not quite got the hang of this yet and finding it hard on the phone to see if messages are private lol :joy:
Hopefully know I’ve send my address privately to everyone wasn’t expecting so many responses this is so fabulous but my technical skills can’t keep up :joy::heart::raised_hands:t4: Thank you for notifying me x

3 Likes

If you’re interested in a card from Detroit area, Michigan, USA, I’m happy to oblige. I’m new to the forums but not to Postcrossing! PM me, or I can PM you–what’s your preference? :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM sent.

1 Like

Thank you , I’ve sent you a PM x

2 Likes

So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
I have sent a PM :lion: :grin:

1 Like

My son was a Scout, we will send from Italy. Sending pm

2 Likes

No worries, it happened to me too in the beginning :slight_smile:

1 Like