[RR] 🇺🇸 US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine - We Want YOU! (Part 1)

Group 1310

@TwoDoggies received:

@theosprey247 Satellite view of the Caspian Sea. Wonderful colors!

@steresem A card in keeping with my July challenge of beating the heat! :sun_with_face:

@Ukucaitie Also a beat the heat card of the Great Lakes. I love the waves. :ocean:

@anon68172931 colorful stamps. You will get there soon!

1 Like

Finally updating.

G-1298
@anon68172931 my first MO state card truly like this series I have a few . Thank you.

@HoosierWyomingite Hi Dan just what I admire sharks thanks.

@jocrafts fruit blooms hope your mate passed his exam I myself been having a bad streak. Thank you for your decorated cards.

Thank you all. :smiley:

2 Likes

@frozenstorm44 lotus so nice thank you

@sleepyhippo1 a TN waterfall you had it 23 years. Thank you

@KeithA loving these birds hope your mom is well.
Thanks

@coleandjojo a vintage bloom 1895 truly like it. Thank you.

Postcards Yippee :crazy_face:

1 Like

Group 1313 has been sent to:

@sannah82
@TandemStoker
@uconn
@TwoDoggies

:rose:to all

Group 1308

@sannah82 Baba Beaton, an English socialite. You’d think this was a painting and not a photo. Thanks!

Group 1310

@steresem I can’t watch Twilight, it is not on my to watch list :joy: thanks for the card

1 Like

Please sign me up for two groups. Thank you!

A parade of pachyderms in my postal portal today…

GROUP 1306

@leolikesdvorak sent a look back in time, to a hundred years ago…and the circus is in town! It’s an elephant parade along New York City’s Fifth Avenue in 1921. Thank you, Leo! I’m glad I got to take my daughter to the Ringling Bros. / Barnum & Bailey a few years back, before they folded the tent forever. We even got picked out of the crowd to be part of a levitation act.

1 Like

I miss you @HoosierWyomingite! Up for joining me in another group? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Group 1310,
@theosprey247 , Neptune’s moon, Triton. I love learning about the universe, too. Thank you for the great solar stamp.

A really fun mail day! THANK YOU to:

Group 1306:

@Cmleonard630 sent an interesting card! So glad you had a good getaway and I love COKE too. Cherry COKE is my favorite and I drink it everyday!

Group 1307:

@KristinaGisela sent a beautiful print
from Renoir. I’ve not seen this painting but agree the male favors this artist. I can get so lost in the details of his work! I love the bonnet.

Group 1309:

@scoutingbear sent an awesome postcard from the artist Dale Chihuly, who creates blown glass. Really fragile and so different! The artwork on the bowls themselves “blow” me away. :relaxed:

@hootnoodle sent a “summer storm” in Arizona. The rainbow is what makes me happy. Camping would not be my choice either!!

Group 1310:

@theosprey247 sent a book cover from Anna Karenina, a penguin classic. I agree, reading is a great hobby!

:rose: to all

2 Likes

Group 1310: Received From @steresem a reminder that Summer means “Adventure!” Every outing with the triplets is referred to as an adventure. :grin: What’s nice now is that they are able to do more for themselves. :clap:t2::grin:

From @uconn a summer treats postcard. Yummy! My favorite was the orangesicle (aka Dreamsicle) from the ice cream truck in the neighborhood. But fresh from the farm sounds better!

From @theosprey247 a photo of Uranus taken by Voyager 2. Amazing technology! You were lucky to see stars at night…in the city there was too much light (although I don’t think we called it light pollution in the 60s.) :face_with_monocle: I love the new Sun Science stamps!

From @Ukucaitie a map card of Michigan. I never made it to anyplace on the lower peninsula, but we have explored the UP. :wink: I think it’s best to have two mittens, don’t you? Otherwise one hand would get cold. :rofl:

From @ellistrations - Superman! I remember watching the TV show in the 60s. I never read the comic book version, but have enjoyed the iterations in film and TV. :clap:t2:

Thanks to everyone!

1 Like

Hello! I’d like to join group 1315! Sending you a PM with my address :slight_smile:

I have received an awesome Denver Zoo card from @jaqueposts! Thank you <3

I have now received all cards for 1300 :smiley: thank you everyone!

1312 will travel today!

1 Like

From Group 1310 I received

@anon68172931 a great Chris Arndt Earth card. Missouri sound very pleasant.

@ellistrations sent Working for Peanuts Donald Duck movie poster. I too am ready for fall, but at least 3 more months of hot weather.

@Ukucaitie sent a Green Lantern card. Hope you had fun at six flags.

@steresem sent a super summer card. Yes cats can be funny.

Thanks for joining us in the USxUS Round Robin!

1 Like

Groups 1314 and 1315 closed and I sent the address lists to those participants.

I sent my cards for 1311 yesterday! Thanks, everyone
FlowerSmiley.jpg

My last cards for 1300:

@Beachyblonde , thanks so much for the LP jungle card with the adorable, smugly smiling capybara on it! It made me smile.

@HoosierWyomingite , thank you for the Taco Cat Sir Meowsalot postcard! So precious!

@esca0417 , thanks for the Guerilla Girls postcard! I love it.

@TandemStoker , thanks for the definitely skull-like interior of a beautiful part of the Neuen Schloss Bad Wurzach. Wow!

@Angeldreamer , thanks for the laugh! I gave this the “P@rn for women” postcard book to my sister to encourage her to send me mail. I finally got one…but from you! :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to join the next small group please!

1315 in the mail

I would like to join 1316 please.

Thanks!