[RR] 🇺🇸 US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine - We Want YOU! (Part 1)

Group 1310
@uconn sent this cool and weird card.

Thank you.

4 Likes

1314 in the mail!

1 Like

Please add me to Group 1316. Thank you!

Groups 1314 & 1315 are in the mail!

Group 1313 aka Double Thirteen. All cards sent. :smiley:

Group 1310 received:

@sleepyhippo1 eggs! I’ve gotten more egg cards than mustard :joy: egg cards are more common from Germany and Ukraine, especially if it’s also an Easter themed card. Thanks!

@ellistrations a cool graveyard stamp card. UK has some great cards like this. Thanks!

@anon68172931 sent “Museum” from a 1922 book. Art and museum cards are always a good choice. Thanks!

@Ukucaitie sent a funky joker from Lantern Press. Cool! Thanks!

3 Likes

next small group please

#1314 is in the mail!

@MichelleW add me to the next small group, please!

Cards for Group 1315 are written and will be in the morning mail. :bouncing:

@sleepyhippo1 sends a card with Spiderman and Black Cat! Thank you! I love Marvel movies. Your tomatoes sound yummy!! :tomato:

Group 1309

@hootnoodle What a great card, I bought the same one when I was at Rockaway Beach a couple months ago! Many many years ago I was at the Tillamook Cheese Factory after they’d had a huge storm/flooding. To thank the town for everybody who helped with cleanup & recovery, they were giving away free ice cream cones on freshly-made-still-warm cones that I watched them make. Soooo delicious!

Group 1309

@scoutingbear Ohhh, the card made me hungry too! I L-O-V-E pizza :slight_smile: Yes, we have lots of great microbreweries in WA state. Which pizza place and brewery were you at? I have a friend in Bellingham. I might have to suggest we go out to eat next time. hee hee

1 Like

Group 1310:
@sraelling a cool card from Sawyer Point in Cincinnati. I find a lot of my postcards at a craft re-use store called Scrap. I get cards from all over. It’s fun.

Group 1311:
@hootnoodle a unique and slightly creepy fish illustration. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed your get togethers, I have a good time, too.

Thank you!

Next small group please!

You requested to join another group a few posts before this one. I hadn’t updated to include that yet. Do you want to join 2 small groups? I’m just adding you to one for now. Thanks.

Group 1308 - @hootnoodle sent a card that may illustrate the Shakespeare line, “To sleep, perchance to dream,” better than any other photo! I’ve always envied their ability to curl up and sleep so soundly anywhere they want! Thanks, Mary! :heart_eyes_cat:

Group 1316 closed and I sent the address list.

Thanks for the updates - there were some wonderful cards received and posted! FlowerSmiley.jpg

1316 is in the mail!

(I think I better go back to work soon to pay for my postcard addiction!)

Next group please!

1 Like

a small group please

I am back from my hiatus and would love to join the next small group! I will PM you @MichelleW with my new address :slight_smile:

Cards for group 1316 are in the mail.