Prices of stamps for postcards in all countries/territories (wiki)

I updated the Estonian prices.

Domestic €0,90 → €1,30
International €1,90 → €2,60

1 Like

Timor Leste

Hoping for a local Timorese to start with Postcrossing some day. A fellow postcrosser sent ´some´mail from there in travel modus. This info may not be useful for for the many, but good for the few who will follow after him, or for whom just wants to know: postage rates as per April 2023

Americas/Africa (ROW) $1.00
Europe $0.75
Asia/Pacific $0.50
Domestic $0.25

Wondering why there still is a domestic rate; currently there is no national delivery service system in place.

3 Likes

Postcard Postage of BOLIVIA
:wink:To North America - 15 Bolivianos
:wink:To Europe - 16 Bolivianos
:wink:To Asia - 19 Bolivianos

Learned about the postage from a post officer from La Paz, Bolivia on 25/05/23

4 Likes

It was confirmed by Maldives Post customer care that the postage for a postcard is 15 MVR for any country.

2 Likes

Interesting! I was going to go to Timor-Leste this summer, but had to postpone it. I did pre-buy a TL postcard though, in the event that I wouldn’t be able to find one while there so I could mail it back to myself. I’ve also done the same for my upcoming trips to Papua New Guinea (which is not in this wiki) and Mongolia, although I think I should be able to find some cards in both those countries. Hopefully I’ll have some cards available for me to send while I’m in Travel Mode in those countries!

1 Like

Hello Lisa,

Just wondering if you were in La Paz, Bolivia, to get the ‘stamps’.

The website for the current official postal agency of Bolivia (https://www.correos.gob.bo/) seems to me very weird … Using Google Translate, it doesn’t seem to have a listing of postage rate or any information related to postage stamp.

I would like to know how much it costs to ship a regular lettermail from Bolivia to Canada. It’s for my World Peace Maxicard Creation project. And if old stamps (pre-2018) can still be cancelled today at a post office – if there is still such thing in Bolivia.

1 Like

thank you this post i could ask right stamp value in Poland post when traveling.
i always us this post when traveling different countries

1 Like

Sent a pm, sorry for the late answer

1 Like

I’ve updated Vietnam’s international postage rates, which were increased on 1/1/2023.

A physical copy of the list from the Ho Chi Minh City Saigon Central Post Office:

The English version of the Vietnam Post website has not been updated, but the Vietnamese version has, and has been linked accordingly. Vietnam’s rates are done on a by-country basis, so I’ve created a detailed list by region and moved it to Appendix A. The physical list has certain countries blanked out, which I presume are those that the postal service may be no longer delivering to, so I’ve only included countries on the physical list.

I could not find any information about the domestic rates on the Vietnam Post’s website, so I’ve left the rate as is, although it may have increased.

I’ve also added Cambodia’s international rates, which are 3,000 Riel or $0.75 USD. I could not find any information about the rates on the Cambodian Post’s website, but this is what I was told in person at the Siem Reap Post Office, and what I paid for postage there on 24/6/2023.

3 Likes

Papua New Guinea

All countries abroad PGK 6,90

Further details:

1.   Postage (Letter) Service- 0 gram-1Kg only

1.   Registered Mail surcharge - 0 gram- 3kg only

Rates International- K60.00 - Domestic- K32.00

2 Likes

Hungary increased prices (again):

Economy Priority
Domestic 210 HUF 300 HUF
European countries 765 HUF 955 HUF
Other countries 855 HUF 1050 HUF
2 Likes

Czechia has increased prices on 1st July :smiling_face_with_tear:
I have read it at a postbox on 1st July when I put my cards that I had written during my holiday week, before the 1st July, into the box - and of course with stamps of the old prices :joy:

The new prices are:

Domestic ( postcards and letters up to 50g): 27 Kč for economy,
34 Kč for priority

Europe: 44 Kč
Worldwide: 50 Kč

I think the stamps with letters B, A, E and Z will keep valid for the new prices

2 Likes

Updated for Croatia as the prices are increased from July 1st, 2023.

3 Likes

Russia has increased international prices on 1st July

Belarus and Kazakhstan 65 roubles (economy) and 75 (priority)
All other countries 75 (economy) and 85 (priority)

Domestic are still the same, 19 for postcard and 27 for letter

2 Likes

Changes made to Chile, as per updated postal price manual.

Fee comment added after talking to the filatelic postal rep. in central post office.

1 Like

I’m looking at Japan rates - it seems they’re different than listed here. I’m navigating the site translated though, so could someone who speaks Japanese confirm? https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/index_en.html I see there are 4 different rates, even for postcards.
1st zone (Asia) = 90 yen
2nd zone (Oceania, Canada, Central America, Middle East, Europe) = 110 yen
3rd zone (South America and Africa) = 130 yen
4th zone (US) = 110 yen

Here, it is listed everything is 70 yen.

As @linos203 has said, those rates are for normal-size letters, the 70 yen rate is for normal-size postcards. Gotochi cards cost 120 yen sent within in Japan, and 220-260 yen sent overseas in an envelope.

2 Likes

@linos203 @mooseontheloose thanks for clearing up my confusion! I thought I had checked but obviously not well enough hahaha

2 Likes

Starting from today, the Hellenic Post Office has raised the price of sending postcards worldwide from 1 to 2 euros.

Source: ELTA PORTAL (click on Price List of Letter Mail Items on the bottom of the page to see the image).

That’s an astronomical rise at once! :exploding_head: I feel sad for Greek postcrossers. :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes