Prices of stamps for postcards in all countries/territories (wiki)

Updated for Turkey.

2 Likes

Updated the rates for the United Nations at Genève and Vienna.

1 Like

Updated for Serbia.

1 Like

It seems to match their postage calculator. Do you have a different source the wiki can be updated from?

1 Like

Just pinging @Nanni_and_Mamma here, maybe they can help :smiley:

Updated Chile to reflect that different post offices have different rates.
Updated Argentina prices

Sources: Arranged last Chile meetup, discussed postage rates quite a bit; Also just visited Argentina.

2 Likes

Updated Ukrainiad tariffs.

1 Like

Okay, concerning the Ukrainian tariffs. As far as I know only the international tariff is in US-Dollars and changes with the exchange rate (you still have to pay in UAH). The domestic rate is still 12 UAH (non priority) and 15 UAH (priority). And second should this list not only be for postcards and not mentioning letters and registered mail?

Yes, should pay in UAH. For now it is about 0.33 USD.
About “priority” - never used this option, no one and never proposed me that, I think no one knows about it.
We have “recommended” option for postcards or letters. It costs 11 UAH within UA, so price will be 23 UAH for a postcard. I used this option regularly for in-country postcards.

I can send in this way:

• postcard itself - 1 USD
  • postcard in evelope - 1.5 or 2.5 USD (depends on EU or overseas)
  • postcard itself or in envelope with tracking number (registered) - adding 2.7 USD to previous line

Sometimes I send posctards with tracking number because of non usual counrty for sending, even postmans ask me where this country is :slight_smile:

I’m afraid the wiki gets too confusing if it also includes prices for letters plus tracking and all the different services — it’s already super long as is it. As mentioned at the start of the wiki, it’s only for postcard prices, so I have updated the information to only have postcard prices.

1 Like

Falkland Islands postcard stamp is 70p by air, or 43p by sea.
This postcard can be any size or weight and to be sent anywhere in the world, as long as is an open card (not in an envelope).

A letter (in envelope) by air is 80p for 20g and then price increases by weight (54p for 20g by sea and then increases by weight)

4 Likes

Updated for Portugal. Prices valid from 1.March

1 Like

I’ve included Falkland Islands, British Antarctic Territory and South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands into the list.

Thanks for highlighting!

4 Likes

The prices of stamps rise in Finland 27th April 2023 :crying_cat_face:

Domestic: 2,10 € → 2,30 €
International priority: 2,25 € → 2,50 €
International economy: 2,10 € → 2,30 €
Domestic Christmas stamp: 1,40 € → 1,50 €

Source: https://www.posti.fi/en/customer-support/news-releases/20230307_ps_postimerkki_hinnat_en

Postal costs in Iran have increased terribly. The cost of sending postcards abroad has increased to 117,000 Rials, the new price is three times the previous one.

1 Like

Updated for Serbia. New prices settled today. Prices are 20% higher for regular (non-airmail) and about 47% higher for airmail.

2 Likes

Updated UK :uk: with April 2023 prices.

1 Like

According to my information, they have a flat rate of 15 MVR for postcards. Calculater is for packages. I can confirm soon because I am planning to mail 30 cards in the end of April.

2 Likes

Sending a postcard from the Vatican to Germany cost €1.40. Is there an update in Italian prices as I thought the prices for Italy and the Vatican were the same?

Why can’t add more counries here?