Prices of stamps for postcards in all countries/territories (wiki)

What do you mean? What problem are you facing when editing the wiki?

I can’t add more countries,It said only limited to 32000 words.

Per an April 10 United States Postal Service news release, the following price increases will take place on Sunday, July 9: domestic postcards will increase from 48 cents to 51 cents, international postcards and letters will increase from $1.45 to $1.50. Domestic letters will increase from 63 cents to 66 cents.

1 Like

Came to post the same, seeing you were a little faster.

Effective July 9, 2023.

2 Likes

I was in the Vatican and I was charged €1.4 to send a postcard from the Vatican to Germany.

Indeed, wiki’s have a limit and this one is quite long.

Please send me a message with the text you want to add and I’ll try to make room for it. Please include a source link, if possible.

1 Like

Please add this two countries in the list by order of alphabet. @paulo

San Marino :san_marino:

Non-priority (“B”) Priority (“A”)
Domestic + Italy and Vatican City €1.20 €2.80
Europe + Mediterranean countries (Zone 1) €1.25 €3.50
Rest of Asia and Africa + Americas (Zone 2) €2.40 €4.50
Oceania (Zone 3) €3.10 €5.50

Country list by zone

Vatican City :vatican_city:

Non-priority (“B”) Priority (“A”)
Domestic + Italy and San Marino €1.20 €2.80
Europe + Mediterranean countries (Zone 1) €1.25 €3.50
Rest of Asia and Africa + Americas (Zone 2) €2.40 €4.50
Oceania (Zone 3) €3.10 €5.50

Country list by zone

2 Likes

Two informations, but I unfortunately can’t provide an official source…

ARGENTINA: raised it’s prices at 1. of April (inflation at 100%). Cards to Europe are now 1420 pesos (1200 before)

BOLIVIA: was sold stamps to Europe and Russia for 15 Bolivares. Attached is a photo about “zones” which seems to be outdated as I just drew an official to India, which isn’t at the list

2 Likes

:cries: I so wish I had bought a lot of Forever stamps a year or two ago. I only found out about (and started) Postcrossing back in late Dec 2022. I know the USPS needs to do this, but I can always wish I had. :wink:

From what office of “Agencia Boliviana de Correos” did you send the postcards? There’s too little information on the web about the postal services on that country.

And just a little correction: the currency of Bolivia are “bolivianos”, not “bolívares”.

Hi,

I bought the stamps at the Sucre office and posted my cards in La Paz.
Attached there’s a picture with the offices and social network links.
Maybe you could ask there? Myself, I don’t have Facebook, Insta, Twitter, so I have to rely on email contact. In Uruguay, I got a very helpful email back within minutes, but I’m still waiting for an answer to my email to Paraguay post, which I visited over a month ago (didn’t see neither postcards nor a post office when there).

Bests from Peru to Chile :wave:t3:
Lisa

4 Likes

Hello,

Update for Japan. New prices from October 1, 2023.
It’ll be airmail ¥100, surface mail ¥90.

Here’s the source, sorry I can’t find the English ones.

1 Like

Try going on eBay and you can find discounted stamps sometimes up to 30% off face value. It helps offset the cost of the increase. Older stamps that have value written on them are easily found as well for cheaper.

I updated the Estonian prices.

Domestic €0,90 → €1,30
International €1,90 → €2,60

1 Like

Timor Leste

Hoping for a local Timorese to start with Postcrossing some day. A fellow postcrosser sent ´some´mail from there in travel modus. This info may not be useful for for the many, but good for the few who will follow after him, or for whom just wants to know: postage rates as per April 2023

Americas/Africa (ROW) $1.00
Europe $0.75
Asia/Pacific $0.50
Domestic $0.25

Wondering why there still is a domestic rate; currently there is no national delivery service system in place.

3 Likes

Postcard Postage of BOLIVIA
:wink:To North America - 15 Bolivianos
:wink:To Europe - 16 Bolivianos
:wink:To Asia - 19 Bolivianos

Learned about the postage from a post officer from La Paz, Bolivia on 25/05/23

4 Likes

It was confirmed by Maldives Post customer care that the postage for a postcard is 15 MVR for any country.

2 Likes

Interesting! I was going to go to Timor-Leste this summer, but had to postpone it. I did pre-buy a TL postcard though, in the event that I wouldn’t be able to find one while there so I could mail it back to myself. I’ve also done the same for my upcoming trips to Papua New Guinea (which is not in this wiki) and Mongolia, although I think I should be able to find some cards in both those countries. Hopefully I’ll have some cards available for me to send while I’m in Travel Mode in those countries!

1 Like

Hello Lisa,

Just wondering if you were in La Paz, Bolivia, to get the ‘stamps’.

The website for the current official postal agency of Bolivia (https://www.correos.gob.bo/) seems to me very weird … Using Google Translate, it doesn’t seem to have a listing of postage rate or any information related to postage stamp.

I would like to know how much it costs to ship a regular lettermail from Bolivia to Canada. It’s for my World Peace Maxicard Creation project. And if old stamps (pre-2018) can still be cancelled today at a post office – if there is still such thing in Bolivia.

1 Like

thank you this post i could ask right stamp value in Poland post when traveling.
i always us this post when traveling different countries

1 Like