A pretty cake!

Cheese, I mean I am Dutch:

Severall fresh juices:

a very unusual food postcard arrived today

1 Like

Here are some postcards I could trade!
https://www.douban.com/photos/album/1915365467/

1 Like

Thank you @Moliag for this beautiful card and awesome stamps.

Thank you @anon91295067 for another card for this collection

Thank you @Moliag for this awesome blueberry cake card and floral stamps.

Thank you @Moliag for these cantonese deserts. I hope I´ll try them one day.

Thank you Alice for this Nyonya Chang card and beautiful stickers.

2 Likes

Thank you @katpurrcino for this beautiful card and awesome stamps.

Thank you @Kirilenko for this card with boat porridge and the beautiful stamps.

Thank you @Moliag for this awesome card for my EverEin collection.

2 Likes

Thank you @Melanterite for this duck steaming card and unusual stamps.

Thank you @katpurrcino for this seafood card, I´d love to try this dish. The huge stamps are wonderful as well.

Thank you @Alice303 for this hainan chicken rice. Sounds very tasty!

Thank you @Atomu2020 for these beautiful cards for my EverEin Collection and my favourite stamps.

Thank you @Huiying_Chen for this wonderful card. I love mushroom soup too :slight_smile:

Thank you guys for these cards

:

5 Likes

I find the stamps and maxicards issued by Australia Post earlier this year, in The Shared Table series, to be really visually appealing!

I’ve only managed to send one out so far though. I haven’t found many profiles asking for food-related postcards yet :weary:!

1 Like

Here you can exchange postcards on the topic Food

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/food-drinks-rr-also-food-talk/1587/2827

3 Likes

I received these two food cards recently. Both very nice.

1 Like

Today I received this recipe postcard from Japan and I think I am going to try this right away since I have all the ingredients here.

1 Like

Another food postcard reached me today with this pasta recipe from Italy:

2 Likes

I don´t often get official food postcards cause it´s not a very popular topic, so I was super happy to receive two today!

2 Likes
1 Like

Food tag
Thank you @hs87 for this beautiful recipe card and my first cards from Czech Republic! The stamp is very beautiful too! I will definitely try to cook it. There is only one problem: it says “Recipe 83”. I now need the previous 82 too (and the website says there 230. i have a long way ahead with this collection)! :joy:

Thank you @Al3nka for this wonderful card and it’s my first card from Slovenija! I love the flower stamps and the recipe is unusual, I haven’t tried buckwheat dough before!

4 Likes

Food from me :heart:

recipe:

1 Like

A new delicious card from @ConEtoiles :heart_eyes:

And this official harvest feast

2 Likes

Thank you @wanting_h for this beautiful matcha shufulei card! My husband loves matcha and I’m planning to try to cook it soon!

Thank you @wingstar for this lovely card from The Shared Table series!

A wonderful card from Suzhou with fried plain bun, candied lotus root, and squirrel shaped mandarin fish.

7 Likes

Thank you @Nanakoko for this wonderful Udon card from Blue Cats - Wishlist tag! As far as I understand, there are many types of noodles in Japan, and I still have to figure out which is which. Thank you for the wonderful stamps and stickers as well!

Thank you @mcrxmy for this delicious pork belly card. I never know how to cook pork belly, so I shall try this recipe now! Thank you for the beautiful stamp and stickers too!

Thank you @mcrxmy for the second wonderful card from the favourites tag! The food stamps are gorgeous, many thanks for using them. And now I’m off to google what is exactly popcorn chicken and also chicken butt :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you @JuliaBe for the wonderful cheese card and a matching stamp for my collection, I love it! From offer tag.

3 Likes