Online shops (wiki)

Of course I can only write my personal opinion here, but in the German community we would probably not so happy about that topic written in english. Maybe we can ask active members of some communities to open a topic there and move the links.

1 Like

But maybe it is a good idea to open a topic in the #communities:north-america . If these links are all moved there and if @Cassisia have time to move all german ones the next days we have here a lot of space again .

3 Likes

Sure, that I can do :smile:

1 Like

Yes please. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I’ve moved the entries for Germany in the existing online shops topic in the German section. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Dear @postboo,

The Dutch Community has a topic since the start of this current forum. :slight_smile:

Kaarten winkels - Waar kun je leuke kaarten kopen.

1 Like

Great! We’re making lots of space here already, which is the goal. :muscle:

But I guess we missed the fact that there was already a post in the Dutch section about the shops — I’ve changed the link to it above. @JetteLise could you make sure that all the shops in the now closed Online shops Netherlands topic are already in your previous topic, so that we don’t lose any information? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I have moved the list for Indonesia to here.
Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to thank you all for this. Yesterday I managed to buy nice and cheap letter paper because of this list.

3 Likes

@meiadeleite,

Yes, the shops mentioned here are listed in the Dutch topic. :netherlands:
More shops are mentioned in the Dutch topic.

I moved all shops of Canada to #communities:north-america Online shops USA + Canada

2 Likes

Guys, I am an artists and sell postcards. Have a look: FelicityFauxPas - Etsy UK

Happy postcrossing.

hi thanks a lot for this list :slight_smile: Just want to let you know book depository is closed and their site now redirect to amazon. Sad I used to buy books there

1 Like

I’ve cleared up Malaysia shopee sellers (some have shut down after the peak of the COVID-19 pandemc) and also added the hide details to Etsy in Australia and Shopee in Malaysia, Philippines since its a whole other area.

Make sure to update on Singapore’s ThePostcardHouse.

1 Like

They’ve moved to Instagram. Have updated the wiki to duly reflect this

1 Like

Noticed another more popular Instagram with the same name (first result on google) https://www.instagram.com/thepostcardhouse/

any leads on that one?

I think this is their old page, seeing how their last post was in 2017

The other page has a most recent post of 2022

1 Like

Can someone add this postcard shop to the list under the Czech Republic please? Pohlednice

1 Like

@Paja

Added! Thanks for highlighting

Thank you :slight_smile: