Online shops (wiki)

Can someone add this etsy shop to the Netherlands? I get an error

At the moment I don’t have much time for the forum, but over Easter I can try to have a look at the shops and transfer them to “my” list. :wink:

Thank you, my pleasure (I am one of those people who are nerdy about organising, lol :laughing: )

I’m happy to help with moving the lists to the respective communities once I am back from my vacation, unless you would prefer the moderators to do that. I have marked the updated changes in my posts above with strikethrough, the rest is not updated yet.

I would be happy and relieved if you could take on this task, if it isn’t too much trouble! I am stretched a bit too thin at the moment… :sweat:

2 Likes

No problem, I can start working on it this weekend when I am back home again :smiling_face: Take care of yourself!

1 Like

@meiadeleite @Bille

I have now made a post for the online shops in the Netherlands, and edited the wiki above to link to the post. Can you please let me know if this looks ok, or if something is missing or should be different, before I go on and edit for the other countries/communities. Thank you :smiling_face:

I’m also not sure how to make it a wiki :thinking:

And I see that @Cassisia will do this for the German shops, so I will not do anything with that one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if it is okay to open a new online shop topic in another #communities because these topics are usual in the own language. But @JetteLise is able to edit the post and can translate it into Dutch if she want.

1 Like

Thanks. I was a bit unsure about the language part myself, but I understood @meiadeleite’s comment above as it was a wish to have these in the #communities :thinking: Maybe I misunderstood :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Of course I can only write my personal opinion here, but in the German community we would probably not so happy about that topic written in english. Maybe we can ask active members of some communities to open a topic there and move the links.

1 Like

But maybe it is a good idea to open a topic in the #communities:north-america . If these links are all moved there and if @Cassisia have time to move all german ones the next days we have here a lot of space again .

3 Likes

Sure, that I can do :smile:

1 Like

Yes please. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I’ve moved the entries for Germany in the existing online shops topic in the German section. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Dear @postboo,

The Dutch Community has a topic since the start of this current forum. :slight_smile:

Kaarten winkels - Waar kun je leuke kaarten kopen.

1 Like

Great! We’re making lots of space here already, which is the goal. :muscle:

But I guess we missed the fact that there was already a post in the Dutch section about the shops — I’ve changed the link to it above. @JetteLise could you make sure that all the shops in the now closed Online shops Netherlands topic are already in your previous topic, so that we don’t lose any information? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I have moved the list for Indonesia to here.
Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to thank you all for this. Yesterday I managed to buy nice and cheap letter paper because of this list.

3 Likes

@meiadeleite,

Yes, the shops mentioned here are listed in the Dutch topic. :netherlands:
More shops are mentioned in the Dutch topic.

I moved all shops of Canada to #communities:north-america Online shops USA + Canada

2 Likes

Guys, I am an artists and sell postcards. Have a look: FelicityFauxPas - Etsy UK

Happy postcrossing.