NOW CLOSED Gauging Interest - World Postcard Day 1 October - London

I would be happy to organise a World Postcard Day meet-up in London (maybe at The British Library?) but also realise it is only a week after the Stonehenge meet-up so at this stage would be interested if people could let me know if they would be interested - no commitment!

2 Likes

I rather spontaneously booked flights to go the world postcard day meetup in Italy, so it’ll be a no from me this time

3 Likes

I’m up for that.

1 Like

I’m interested!

1 Like

I 'm interested. I’ve never been to a meet up.

1 Like

We have a space at our meetup this month if you would like to come:

Thank you for contacting me. Unfortunately, I shall be away.

@constanze - apologies, will you be organising this year’s Postcard day meetup?

Hi! Go ahead and organise Megami, this year WPD doesn’t match up with Stampex so I can’t offer a venue like last year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also I might be able to attend but WPD falls right between my busiest work weeks, Stampex and the first autumn auction :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Can you send me a postcard from the meeting?

2 Likes

Yes, send me your address nearer the time!

1 Like

The Stampex team just emailed me and asked if I’d like to do a meeting for WPD hahaha. If you do decide on the Saturday and not the Sunday are stuck for a spot then they have a space available should you need one, drop me a line if you fancy it.

Looks like I may be on a course that weekend anyway :frowning: Shall we coordinate to organise together?

I LOVE Stampex!
Can we have the meet-up there? I’m free on the Saturday, so I’d be up for this one. :+1:t4:

1 Like

@NataliaDoesThings and @constanze let me know what you end up deciding! I know Isobel would be happy to have you all at Stampex like usual, even if the date doesn’t quite match. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can help if you need @NataliaDoesThings @constanze

1 Like

Can you let me know what date is finally agreed on? I enjoyed the combo with Stampex last year!

1 Like

I can’t do the Saturday :frowning: but I think it would be great to have at Stampex. I am happy to organise and design and order the postcards etc, if you are happy to run it on the day?

Can you do the Sunday or are you on your course?