NOW CLOSED Gauging Interest - World Postcard Day 1 October - London

But would be lovely to do it together :slight_smile:

I could do Sunday, my course is Friday-Saturday.

I guess it’s up to you then, happy to help with something at Stampex but also happy to help with something on the Sunday! I don’t want you to feel pushed out as you were on the ball with the idea in the first place :slight_smile:

I think Stampex would be great, so let’s have it there this year. A pity to miss out in person, but as I said let me know if you want me to do the organising of anything, happy to do so!

Fab :slight_smile: Will see what space is available still and work out a plan!

1 Like

First draft of a postcard - can add date and venue on the back when confirmed.
What do people think?

6 Likes

Looks good!

Space at Stampex confirmed!

We have a space in the auditorium at midday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Potential silly question:

This meeting is on Sunday 1st October, is Stampex happening that day?

Reason, I ask is I am thinking of sponsoring a Royal Mail Postmark for WPD (and possibly this meeting), however if the usual Stampex Postmark will be available with a 1st October date, I’ll postpone.

No, that’s why I had initially told them no for the meeting! It would now be on the Saturday

@NataliaDoesThings do you want to update this thread or should I start a new one?

I think we should close this one, and if you could start a new we are doing this thread that would be great :slight_smile:

Hi, i would love to attend. I haven’t been to a meet-up since before the pandemic in my home country. Would be nice to meet some of you​:face_holding_back_tears::heartpulse: