New Stamps issued in 2023

They are gorgeous!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This sheet is super.I would love to get one if possible!

So amazing :yellow_heart:

And it must glow! Unlikely, I just got a defective one because it doesn’t glow. :smiling_face_with_tear: I hope I’d be lucky for the other two sheets I ordered.

Warriors of the light… Like a fairy tale story. I hope soon the whole war thing in Ukraine will come to an end. Less propaganda more creativity and beauty on stamps and of course less victims from both sides.

I think it may glow under UV or blue light.Anyway,I hope peace will be come soon.The Ukraine stamps really gorgeous this year.

1 Like

I tried under UV light at work but still it didn’t glow.:woman_shrugging:

Thanks!

1 Like

@ShiNeko
:cry::cry:That must be a defective sheet.But it does not affect its use or swap. :joy::joy::joy:

No. 3027-3030. Fauna of Russia. mammoth fauna

300_300_0__files_sitedata_401_1439_9ed3aff6-b783-4627-bdeb-e3a6b5504ba7_jpg_D95DED25

26 Likes

I really like the upcoming Australian eclipse stamps!

11 April: Solar Eclipses

32 Likes

Stamps and postmarks issued in March.

22 Likes

There are going to be some Maximum card releases for the “Hairy Mclary From Donaldson’s Dairy” issues of stamps out in early March.

2 Likes

The Mickey, Minnie and duos postmarks are so cool! :heart_eyes: I like German cartoon stamps! Always have pretty design! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These are the new ones from with GI (Geographical Indications) tagged Agricultural products -

26 Likes

More stamps from Spain for February

Women in art. Maruja Mallo. painter
maruja mallo_mal

Juvenile category contest.
disello juvenil_mal

General category contest
disello general_mal

16 Likes

A big respect for this lovely Famous Women on stamps, series. Is there any information from Correios how many stamps will be issued this year from this series?

125.000 stamp

https://filatelia.correos.es/es/es/rincon-correos/filatelia/productos/sellos/espana/2023/marujamallo

1 Like

Probably you have misunderstood my question. I just wanted to know if there are more women appearing on stamps this year like last year. The series will have more stamps?

3 Likes

Republic of China (Taiwan) Leisure Activities stamps,
2023-07-12.

14 Likes

Sheet “ПТН ПНХ! (FCK PTN!)”
Ukraine

“On February 24, 2022, at about four in the morning Kyiv time, the president of the russian federation announced a “special military operation” in Ukraine, after which russian troops launched missile strikes throughout Ukraine and launched a full-scale military offensive. For Ukrainians, 2022 was a year of national unity, a year of courage and victory, a year of endurance and self-sacrifice. The Ukrainian people impressed the world and were awarded prestigious international honors: Charlemagne Prize (for defending European values), Andrii Sakharov Prize (for freedom of thought), The Atlantic Council Award (for outstanding leadership), The Casimir Pulaski Foundation Award (Knight of Freedom), etc. The postage stamp, issued on the anniversary of russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, presents one of the seven graffiti of the British artist Banksy, created by him in Ukraine in 2022. The graffiti with a judoka who has been sent to the knockout stage was painted by the artist on the wall of a destroyed house in the village of Borodyanka (Kyiv region)”.

From the Ukrposhta website.

25 Likes