New Stamps issued in 2023

The Year of the Rabbit (Reiwa 5) stamps of Japan will be issued on 1 Nov 2022.

70 Likes

The Year of the Rabbit stamps of China will be issued on 5 Jan 2023.

42 Likes

So excited to see more new stamps!

2 Likes

Republic of China (Taiwan) 2023 Chinese Lunar New Year - Year of Rabbit
stamps and souvenir sheet, will releasing on December 1, 2022.

Add images

45 Likes

Oh I so much look already forward to these 3 issues… I’m born in year of the Rabbit. So I try to collect as much as possible of them

6 Likes

What I would like to know is what are you hoping to see come out in 2023? Any special anniversary or commemorative issues?

Perhaps something other than flowers, I love flowers, but animals or landscapes would be nice .And it would be great if they would finally issue a postcrossing stamp!

8 Likes

First part of Finland.

123 Likes

Stunning!

30 Likes

27 Likes

Oh my :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I have to move to Finland, just to be able to use these fantastic stamps :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

11 Likes

Do that. And then you can send me lots of postcards with these stamps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Preview about Macao 2023 Lunar Year of the Rabbit stamps :rabbit:It is incomplete as one set usually has four stamps. Love this design with Chinese ink painting style :star_struck:

Update:
Formal set of stamps plus souvenir sheet will be published on January 5, 2023.

68 Likes

I forgot that next year was the year of the rabbit. I should have stocked up on the Bugs Bunny stamps. :worried:

Lovely Finnish stamps:))

2 Likes

U.S.A. 2023 stamps, first look…

7 Likes

So wonderful stamps designs

the next usps lunar new stamp! so excited (especially as a white rabbit candy fan haha) :rabbit:

19 Likes

The Year of the Rabbit stamps of Hong Kong will be issued on 10 Jan 2023.

55 Likes

22 Likes