New Stamps issued in 2021

The China’s 2021 Year of the Ox stamps will be issued on 5th January 2021.

62 Likes

These are so beautiful! :star_struck: I’m already excited to see if any of them come my way.

The USPS hasn’t announced any new stamps yet, only some small price increases.

We usually have a Lunar New Year stamp, so I’m excited to see what’s in store next year. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The EUROPA 2021 stamp of Åland will be issued on 7th May 2021.

61 Likes

The EUROPA 2021 stamps of Finland will be issued on 28th April 2021.

67 Likes

The Åland’s 2022 Year of the Tiger stamps will be issued on 20th October 2021.

62 Likes

Year of Ox 2021 HongKong SAR

Loin dance

Local snack

Three Kingdom

19th century China trade painting

100th anniversary of HKSPCA

73 Likes

The United States Postal Service just released a preview of its 2021 stamp issues.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/national-releases/2020/1117-usps-announces-upcoming-stamps.htm

13 Likes

These Valentine’s Day stamps will be issued in January. So adorable. :heart_eyes:

83 Likes

These “Postcard 150 years” stamps will be issued in April. But I am not sure if the stamp with a :postcrossing: logo is counted as an official :postcrossing: stamp. Did you know about this @paulo @meiadeleite ?

23 Likes

No, we did not — we heard about it last week from postcrossers, and were quite surprised… and also disappointed that this was done without talking to us. We appreciate that postal operators want to issue stamps honoring the project, but the Postcrossing logo is a registered trademark so this kind of commercial usage cannot be done without an agreement in place.

Hopefully we’ll be able to talk to someone at Posti soon to sort this this out.

4 Likes

Oh, I am sorry to hear that! Hopefully someone will reply soon and you can clear it out. :+1: :postcrossing:

1 Like

PostNord had not yet announced the dates for the next year’s stamps, but apparently these ones are arriving early in 2021. There isn’t much info yet, so I am not sure. I will return once they tell us more.

New Europa stamp. The postage is hinting on about an increase on international postage… :frowning:

“Gothenburg 400 years”, domestic postage.

I only know that these will be my new favorites :slight_smile:

Please note that this post is only for sharing information of new or coming stamp issues. I am not trading, so please do not contact me about that!

39 Likes

Those food stamps :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Japan Post
Moomin Stamps (January 15, 2021)

70 Likes

Year of Ox 2021 Macau SAR(China)

19 Likes

Painting of Five Ox(Year of Ox 2021)

28 Likes

United States issues announced thus far announced today November 17 2020 for 2021.

For the US Postcrossers Which are you excited to buy and use?
For the international Postcrossers, which ones are you excited to receive on your cards?
Or want to add to your collections? (Unfortunately, USPS doesn’t send stamps to other countries. Your best bet is to either request them thru swaps or buy them through stamp dealers, or through eBay or Amazon at a markup).

The titles in order as they were listed are:
Lunar New Year: Year of the Ox
Love
Chien-Shiung Wu
Garden Beauty
Mystery Message (the message says “MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!”
Colorado Hairstreak
Barns
Backyard Games
Day of the Dead
Brush Rabbit (this is an Additional Ounce rate stamp. Face value will be 20 cents USD)
Heritage Breeds
Raven Story
Go for Broke: Japanese American Soldiers of WWII
Western Wear
Mid-Atlantic Lighthouses
Missouri Statehood
Message Monsters
Espresso Drinks
Happy Birthday

year-of-the-ox

chien-shiung-wu colorado-hairstreak barns brush-rabbit go-for-broke (1) western-wear (1)

36 Likes

@princeofasturias would like get stamp of Chien-Shiung Wu(吴健雄)

3 Likes

Please note that stamp trades should be done only on the #trades-requests-offers:stamp-trades trade section. Thank you!

2 Likes

Other new Finnish stamp issues in 2021. :finland:
In January we get two different flower stamp sets which both have two different flowers.

Also this stamp commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Union of Journalists in Finland will be issued in January.
suomen-journalistiliitto-2021-ilkka-karkkainen

Besides postcard 150 years stamps in April, a stamp set commemorating the 100th anniversary of founding the voluntary auxiliary paramilitary organisation for women Lotta Svärd and a stamp set with bubble wine will be issued. They are designed by Klaus Welp who has designed 100 other stamp releases (incl. Europa 2015, 2018, 2020 stamps and Finnish rock band stamps).

juhlapaiva-2021-klaus-welp

28 Likes