Need help from Russian users? Ask here!

privet members in Russia,

i just wanted to let you all know that since 27th January 2022, we cannot send postal mails at all to your country from Japan, not even via ship. that is what i was told at the post office yesterday. very sorry.

let’s hope it resumes sometime soon.

12 Likes

Hello dear friends,

I received a card written in Russian. Can someone help me with the cyrillic alphabet, please?
I only understand Greetings from Russia (Привет из России) and Petersburg (Петербург). I can’t get all the letters together for the text in between.

Привет из России. У нас холодно и снежно. На карточке любимый Петербург. Hello from Russia. Here it’s cold and snowy. On the postcard is beloved Petersburg.

2 Likes

“It’s cold and snowy at our place. On the card is beloved Petersburg”

1 Like

Thanks a lot miriginger and garvey! :smile:

Здравствуйте. Писать надо на том языке, который знает получатель (в профиле должно быть указано). Обычно это английский+родной+прочие, если пользователь полиглот :slight_smile:
Если ещё что-то не понятно, спрашивайте здесь Пару вопросов

1 Like

Часто просят написать пору фраз на родном языке. Тогда можете себя “побаловать” ))
А так, основной язык - английский.

Dear Russian friends,
Today I send a card to a Russian postcrosser with a stamp of the Dutch king Willem the second (1792-1842) who was merried with the Russian princess Anna Paulowna (Áнна Пáвловна) in my message I tell how I like the historical connection between our countries.
But also I am in doubt if there are any sensitivities about this piece of history that I am not aware of? If so please tell me than I reconsider putting the card in mailbox and send another…

5 Likes

Dear @Invitro, I don’t think there can be any problems with that. Well, I’m not so good at history, I found an article about Anna Paulowna. Her story is quite sad, but I don’t see any reasons not to send such stamp to a Russian postcrosser. It is an interesting connection between our countries.

5 Likes

I think it`s ok. I can see nothing to worry about .

3 Likes

Вот здесь можете купить марки:

privet members in Russia,
my heart aches because i saw the videos on the news in Japan that over 6000 Russian people were caught by the police for protesting the wars in the cities in Russia. i would like to send a card from Japan to them and write on the cards to stay strong and greetings from Japan in cyrillic.

but from Japan, we cannot send postal mails to Russia now. but i can send airmails to Belarus. i was wondering if there are people on postcrossing who have good friends in each other’s country and can reach to these people in prison somehow ? if yes, i can send cards for them to your good friends in Belarus first. could they send the cards from me for them to Russia on behalf of me from Belarus after they receive cards from me in Japan?

please feel free to contact me regarding this matter. lately, it can be difficult to type much online for me but i will surely get back to you.

in return, of course, i ask nothing. i would be happy to send cards for them. thank you.

12 Likes

in Japan, those who caught the innocent Russian people who protested against wars are the CRIMINALS AND SHOULD BE SENT TO PRISONS, STRAIGHT AWAY.

Totally opposite.

Hello, I received a beautiful card from Russia today. Could someone help me translate or type in Russian for please? Thanks in advance! :heart:

4 Likes

That’s a poem.

Ночью зажигаются
В море маяки.
Корабли слетаются
К ним, как мотыльки.
Манит их загадочный
Свет издалека -
Свет волшебный,
Сказочный
В лампе маяка!

I’ll try to translate in the next comment

6 Likes

Actually Google translate handles it pretty good; I’ll correct it just a bit

Light up at night
Lighthouses in the sea.
Ships flock
To them, like moths.
Beckons them mysterious
Light from afar.
Magic light,
Fairy light
In the lighthouse lamp!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I searched on the web and found it’s a poem written by Galina Dyadina. How beautiful! The card is about lighthouse too. I wrote another message to the sender to thank her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Всем привет! У кого-нибудь открытка в Россию из России шла долго? Я просто, отправила, открытку, а она до сих пор не пришла, уже и срок поджимает (более 50 дней идет) всё указала правильно и номер написала тоже! … переживаю немного :confused:
Спасибо!

3 Likes

Почта России может доставлять пару месяцев, это запросто. Вот если уже больше двух месяцев, тогда можно считать, что протеряли.

2 Likes

У меня сейчас такая же ситуация. Отправила в Москву, идет уже 45 дней, хотя обычно за 15 доходит. Надеюсь, что она цела)

1 Like