Need help from Russian users? Ask here!

thank you‼︎

Oh, it’s my postcard that got to you (with Yaroslavl) :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! I received this postcard from Russia but I don’t speak Russian so I was wondering what does it say

1 Like

Катре всего хорошего из России

Katre all the best from Russia (Good luck or Good wishes)

That’s very lovely! Thanks!

Hello Russian Postcrossers,
I research postal rates to write an article.

Prices of stamps for postcards in all countries/territories (wiki)
This page tells that the rate for domestic postcards is 19 rubles and the rate for international priority postcards is 75 rubles. I would like to know whether these are the same as letters (envelopes) or not. Do you have different rates for letters?

Unfortunately, we cannot access to the “pochta.ru” web site now. I would be glad if someone tells me. Thanks in advance!

Hello!
It is different for the domestic rates. 19 roubles is only for a postcard, and an envelope with the same postcard would cost 27 roubles.
For international mail there’s no difference.
Good luck with your research:)

Спасибо за быстрый ответ! Это действительно помогает мне. (Я немного изучаю русский язык. )
Thanks again!

2 Likes

@Aina-the-unicorn @Famarga OK - so I lost the set of postcards back in January but I found them again! Here are some photos of the cards. Seems like there’s a photo on the front, and a couple of historical photos and facts on the back.

6 Likes

Удалено

Very nice set. Thanks for sharing :blush:

I am a 16 year old high school boy from Foshan, Guangdong, China. I have a willingness to send postcards or write letters to foreign friends for communication. If you are willing, please send an email to: 3224597206@qq.com Thank you!

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: I need a little help translating a postcard as I’m not able to read Russian cursive. If anyone is available I will send the photo of the card via private message.
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

I will help you with pleasure :blush:

1 Like

GratulationsKarte

Hello, I wanted to ask, if someone would translate the writing on the card? I just remember it must be some kind of congratulation or so, maybe for birthday?

Thank you!

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Thank you for the very fast reply! :smiley:

1 Like

I sent you a message :relaxed:

Need help please!

I sent an official card in an envelope to a Postcrosser in Russia in March - I used a tracked service as I was curious to see where the lengthy delays between UK and Russia are occurring.

Since 24 April the envelope has had the status as follows:

Russian Federation, [city, postcode]
Unsuccessful delivery attempt, Addressee not available

What is the usual procedure with the Russian Postoffice? Will they have left a card for the user to arrange to have it redelivered or to go collect it?

The card is still not registered and I am worried that if it is not collected it will be sent back to the UK soon… In this case it will just be destroyed as I didn’t include a return address for Privacy reasons.

Thanks in advance for any insight :+1:

1 Like

The “unseccessful delivery attempt” means that it arrived at the post office and is waiting for collection. The post office is supposed to put a notice (izveschenie) to the addressee’s mailbox, but from my experience they do not do that. So I think your addressee does not know about the postcard. Try message them the track code of your postcard.

4 Likes