NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

Iā€™ll finish T!

S-16
@MichelleW - snail-shaped fossils, thank you! How interesting the information about them. :slight_smile:

Yay! T-16 is indeed closed and I just sent PM!

I received a card for Group S-16 from @ellistrations which features the swinging sloth who says, ā€œSlowly, slowly, slowly.ā€ So, so, so cute! Thanks, Barbara :laughing:

Thatā€™s it for now except to say that Group W-16 is Wide Open!

My cards for T are all written.

Two cards for S-16 arrived yesterday:

@MichelleW - a red SQUIRREL. They are such cute critters. Unfortunately, the commonest ones here are the non-native Eastern gray squirrels. They always make me smile anyway.

@ellistrations - a very funny illustration of SOURCES of acid.

Thanks so much.

Please add me to another group.

Received:
S-16
@hootnoodle - SLUG, thank you! I wish I had the time to work on projects. I was able to get more of my postcards scanned and uploaded to flickrā€¦ Iā€™d say thatā€™s a small accomplishment!

T-16 will be in the mail tomorrow!

GROUP QXYZ-01

@jocrafts - a happy new YEAR card (YIPPIE!) with comments about watching YULE log videos on YOUTUBE. As usual, the back of the card is beautifully decorated, too. Thank you.

Group R-16 - @hootnoodle sent a wonderful Rendition of the one and only Diana Ross. Sheā€™s a true diva - but sheā€™s iconic. Her daughterā€™s pretty good, too!! This looks like a really interesting series of cards - and the stamps are super, too! Thanks, Mary!

Group S-16 - another super card from hootnoodle with Harbor Seals sitting around at Monterey Bay. The males are really intimidating! I could never have afforded to send so many letters/cards!

Thatā€™s it for now - thanks, all image

United, we send unrivaled postcards!

Verily, I tell you we volunteered for voting groups in 2020!

With Wide smiles, we wait for 2021!

Time to join another group? Yep!

P-16
Thanks @anon2074034 for Perdido beach. Looks like a fun spot to visit.

R-16
Thanks @MichelleW for Ricky the Rhino as well as Snoopy on the red roof and more!

T16 postcards are in the mail!

May I join W16?

R-16

@MichelleW - a RED panda. I agree that these critters are RIDICULOUSLY cute.

QXYZ-01

@AccentOnHakes - a bridge with a large riverboat passing under it, at the QUAD Cites, USA (Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, and Moline).

Thank you both.

Ten-four! image

T-16
@Beachyblonde sent me TURKEYS! They were all over my college town. One in particular, called Tom, was known for being a little aggressive and terrorizing the town. There were some police callsā€¦ :turkey:

QXYZ-01
@jocrafts is saying YIPPEE for the end of the YEAR! My study buddy and Iā€™s favorite activity when we are supposed to be studying is making fun of menā€¦calling the Y chromosome useless is definitely something we would do! :wink:

T-16
@AccentOnHakes - Tusks and Trunks of elephants, thank you! I have always found the use of their trunks amazing!

I received some fun cards!

QXYZ-01 @jocrafts sent a card in time for the Yuletide Season! I have a fireplace, but learned that cleaning up afterward wasnā€™t in my job description! Besides, this is Texas. Not a big call for hauling in the wood, hauling out the ashes in our neck of the woods! Thanks, Jo

R-16 - @emilyann sent a poor little mouse Racing for his life from the mean cat with Raised claws! I love the mice from Cinderella! Thanks, Em! :heart_eyes_cat:

Thanks, all!

R-16
Thanks @hootnoodle for Robinson, the American Impressionist. I also like the WPA stamp. Glad to hear you are keeping busy with the postcards and masks.

T-16
@Beachyblonde - Bigfoot at a campsite, ā€œTerror, Tent, Trees!ā€ with Tugboat and Thumb stamps, thank you! Iā€™m a believer when I see it, until then legends are stories to me.

Iā€™ve never been someone too proud to begā€¦we need to get a bit of momentum going here!

Thanks for the updates image

I can join the U group. I have no idea what cards Iā€™ll come up with. Some of my word choices might be UNIQUE :wink:

I received an awesome Lou Paper Tea postcard from @ellistrations for T16! Thank you! I love these!! I also enjoy seeing all of my cards scanned in! I need to catch up, but Iā€™m caught up for 2020 I think!