NA Alphabet Group Round Robin 🔤

I just sent the address list for S-16!

K-16
@jocrafts - knots, thank you! With a silent K in the beginning of words, it really throws me off. It is so weird.

O-16
@jocrafts - orb, thank you! Circles are my favorite shape! Almost to obsession… They’re just so attractive and perfect. I have never drawn a perfect circle, even by tracing.

S-16
Cards going out tomorrow!

P-16 have been sent! Actually it was a few days ago but forgot to update.:rofl:

P-16

MichelleW - the Pointe Aux Barques Lighthouse in Michigan. I like lighthouses. I think it would be fun to stay in one that has been converted to a B&B. But then, I keep daydreaming about all kinds of travel now … Thank you.

K-16

• @hootnoodle Kappa Cassiopeiae :slight_smile: 4800 cards!!! That is quite a lot!! Thank you for all that you do, Mary!
  • @ellistrations Knife Cuts! Even though I sent silent K’s in this group, I forget about them, too! Haha :slight_smile: I have been intrigued by postcard management (who would have ever thought that is a thing!?!) since I start postcrossing. My current “sending” system is to print out address labels with the group names & usernames. That way, I pick out cards and put the labels on them immediately. Then I start putting stamps on them, and if someone received multiple cards, I put them together in an envelope. Anyway–I’m fascinated by workflows all the time, so I love hearing what other people do! (So random!)

N-16

• @emilyann Nails I am about to paint my nails tonight infact while I have a family Facetime session after dinner :slight_smile:
  • @AccentOnHakes oooh-the Royal Mail Steam Packet Co from New York! NYC and Indy do not compare. At all. Hahahhaa–Okay, yes Indy has a population of > 1M. It requires a car most of the time, so it’s still quite suburban.

O-16

• @emilyann a beautiful vintage postcard of Lincoln Center, with the oldest orchestra.
  • @serifluous an Ollie skateboard. Skateboarding is so hard! So much balance! One of my most favorite classes I have ever taken was surfboard yoga–THAT was super cool!
  • @ellistrations oranges! Ummmm—your handwriting definitely proves that you are talented in the arts! Though I know it doesn’t always correlate, but I think it does!

QXYZ - 01

• @hootnoodle Yayyyy! XMAS time! :smiley:
  • @AccentOnHakes how does Muncie have so many postcards of it!?! How do you find them? I can’t find so many of Indy (perhaps because I don’t look hard enough honestly). Anway, a Quantity of Quarterbacks on the Ball State football field.
  • @MichelleW The London Zoo I just had to look up the song :slight_smile:
1 Like

We can do postcard hunting hangout, part 2 next year. I have some ideas. (And we can evade paying for parking by biking. Double win!)

1 Like

YES!!! Biking all the way! Let me know when you go on postcard hunts because you are infinitely better at it than I!

Y’all have fun :bike:

Did I mention R-16 closed and I sent the address list? It did and I did!

P-16
Thanks @MichelleW for the pizza, peacock feathers, popcorn, and pupil!

:wink:

Group P-16:

@anon2074034 sent a wonderful card with a beautiful (pewter?) plate alongside a possibly pothos plant and a pint-size portrait! No, you’ve not sent this card to me - I would definitely remember! :grinning:

@hootnoodle sent a wonderful Pusheen Pussy Cat resting on a PC keyboard! My scanner didn’t pick up the fact that the background is completely PINK! Thanks, Mary! :grinning:

QXYZ-01 - @AccentOnHakes sent a very funny card that brings back memories of friends queueing up for skateboarding (when skateboarding was a new sport)! Love seeing the bell-bottomed jeans! Thanks, Karen :grinning:

1 Like

P-16
Thanks @hootnoodle for Posh and Piglet. Fun!

P-16

@anon2074034 - PLAYFUL PELICANS enjoying themselves in Orange Beach, Alabama. Yes, silly cards are fun.

@EmilyAnn - a PETITE horse, apparently on a tablecloth, from the POLAROID PHOTO box.

Thank you both.

My cards for Groups R-16 and S-16 are going out today.

1 Like

P-16

@hootnoodle thank you for the adorable Dalmatian puppy card! My girlfriend has a sweet Dalmatian puppy who loves kisses.

1 Like

Dalmatians are the goofiest, craziest, sweetest dogs that definitely need the “right” owner!

Thanks for the updates - do U love Unicorns or loVe your Veggies? Your chance to send cards from your Unique Vantage point is now! :yum:

1 Like

P-16

@emilyann thank you for the pair of feet! That made me chuckle a bit.

R-16
I sent them on their route.

Thanks for the info!

May I join T16?

You absolutely may! image