B-41 cards are ready to go tomorrow.

It’s another Monster Monday Mornin’!

Thank you for the updates ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

Name Game 41 & D-41 are ready to go!

Group A-41
@nursegarry
Thank you Garry for the jumbo card. The picture needed a jumbo card to really appreciate the archipelago.I agree, it is indeed amazing. Thank you for the great stamps.

1 Like

Please add me to F and G. Thanks!

Mornin’!

Group F-41 closed and I sent the address list - thanks, everyone ABC

Currently open groups!

F-41 is going out today.

Please add me to G-41 please!

1 Like

Z-41 @Maslover12

Received a Z for Zoo and Zebra. Really nice close up on the Zebra. Liked the zzz and cool zebra stickers, too. We’ll have another three day weekend coming up for more R&R! Thank you, Steph!

1 Like

E-41 & H-41 would be lovely to join :grinning: please

Group A-41
@nursegarry sent an Angel, perhaps the angel of death? with an “asexual pirate” sticker. Amazing! :rofl:

@kanosis sent Ansel Adams art along with a matching stamp. Awe-inspiring!

Thank you both!

3 Likes

Some great cards coming in!!

R-40 from @prssrp Route 66 is something I’ve always been interested in too. My Mom & Dad drove a good portion of it a few years ago on their way out to Seattle. They had a great time!

U-40 also from @prssrp Really cool US map made of stamps! You’re right, they make these montages of the US out of just about everything!

V-40 from @nursegarry I have a Vanity Fair set on my Amazon list! You have great taste!

V-40 from @l2y Aerial view of Vancouver Island, beautiful blue water. It’s nice to trade with someone else local, I agree. You should check out Hai, a Chinese restaurant in Decatur. Great food!

S-40 @tia272 Thank you for the beautiful Salem card!
T-40 @Susaninutah Thank you for the Tulip Fairy card and the truly remarkable all T story! (I’m impressed!)
U-40 @prssrp Thank you for the UFO card and unicorn sticker! UFOs used to fascinate me.
Y-40 @Maslover12 Thank you for the Yarn card. The cats are cute!
Y-40 @nursegarry Thank you for the creative Y card- I wouldn’t have looked in the architecture for letters either!
Z-40 @kanosis Thank you for the Zebra butterfly card. It is a beautiful creature!
Z-40 @nursegarry I love the zoo card. And, I am a gardener- I grow tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplant, squash, and lots of herbs.

Thank you all!

3 Likes

G is for Glad to See you!

giphy1

1 Like

Group G-41 filled and the address list is gone!

Updated, thank you! ABC

Currently open groups!

1 Like

Group G-41 is being sent out today!

Please add me to H-41.

The following are in the mail
Y-40
Name Game 40
B-41

1 Like

Name Game 40
@virgomar0918 cool Jellyfish card. I just gave my dog a bath. He’s on medicated shampoo for his skin / allergy flair up. I have to carry his 50 pound body into the tub!

2 Likes

Please add me to a group.