NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

I bet that was something to get back. Kind of like a small treasure.

Iā€™m glad the stamp stayed on. I worry about Fabri-tac glue sometimes cuz you have to thin it to work good & the thinner I read to use is 100% acetone. It doesnt always like thin paper like older lickable stamps where made on for some reason.

1 Like

Please add me to two regular letter groups and the holiday group.

S-24

@SamB23 Mike Stilkey art. I havenā€™t heard of them before. Iā€™ll check out the other work you mentioned. Thanks!

1 Like

Received from group o-24
@crochetjessica an orange card with lots of orange decorations. Thank you. Itā€™s beautiful.

Iā€™ll join B

Group T 24: itā€™s Time for these cards to Travel!
@Allayne22 @crochetjessica @uconn

1 Like

R-24
@crochetjessica sends Rhett Butler
@salemhouse sends a random correspondence generator. Thatā€™s a great card!

2 Likes

R-24
@crochetjessica sent the Rabbit from Alice In Wonderland. Not my favorite story either, although the Cheshire cat was cool.

1 Like

I loved Alice and always felt I must have known Lewis Carroll in a previous life. I could identify with way too much of that book.

Group U-24 address list has been sent to the upstarts who joined!

Take a look at the ā€œOpen Groupsā€ area and see if anything is a go for you. Thank you for the updates.
ABC

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of excited that itā€™s been one year since I took the reins of this RR from the much-missed Daliz.

7 Likes

W-24

@scoutingbear sent a card of Walking down Wilshire Blvd near the tar pits. I cant imagine anywhere in SoCal being rural and the area was full of farms all over until about 10-15 years ago when that housing boom happened, I miss the smell of onions in the air every year. We had a lot of onion farms.

@aroundtheworld123 sent a card of a waterfall - Vernal Fall - from Yosemite National Park. It is so beautiful! I wish I could go there.

1 Like

Can I please join C-25?

Thank you @scoutingbear for the w-24 Walls on Wilshire Blvd card. I love this part of LA and hope to make more future outings there. Your card is a reminder to revisit the La Brea tar pits.

Congratulations @MichelleW for your one year anniversary of hosting this RR. We all really appreciate all that you do!
When you get a chance please add me to the next open group.

3 Likes

Michelle, you are doing amazingly, beautifully, charmingly, deliriously, excitingly, fabulously, grandly, happily, impeccably, joyfully, knowingly, laughably, memorably, neatly, optimally, perfectly, quiescently, righteously, splendidly, touchingly, usually, veritably, x-ceptionally, yearningly, zanily well. Thank you!

Please add me to the next open spot.

5 Likes

Now THATā€™S what is fun about this group, Susan! Thank you! :rofl: :heart_eyes_cat: :clap:

3 Likes

I received a card for Group S-24 from @SamB23 and now I feel bad about being jealous of uconn for getting a card with such wonderful art by Mike Silkey. This card from his exhibition Slightly All the Time at Kinsey/Desforges in Culver City and would I have loved to have seen it! I Googled him and love his work! Thanks so much, Sam!

When Birds Rule the World - Mike Silkey

Thatā€™s it for now ABC

1 Like

S-24
@SamB23 sent a pretty card of Santa Monica. Thanks! I love the colors on the card. Itā€™s not a day for sitting outside here. Brrrr!

1 Like

Iā€™ll join B-25 if thereā€™s space.

Special Holiday Cards Group Please.

Oh I have laughed so hard @MichelleW when I read your comment!
I was waiting for the S group to send my Stilkey cards - and was hoping you would be in it! I was somehow certain you would appreciate his art!!! :wink:

1 Like