NA Alphabet Group Round Robin 🔤

K-16
@TeamBearCat - German movie poster, thank you! It does look like a lot of fun! I need to get all my movie poster cards together and scan them in. The collection is growing fast!

B-17
@emilyann - Budweiser Clydesdale horses, thank you! I’d love to work with animals one day, other than domestic pets.

D-17
@heatherc - DC, Washington, thank you! Have a great weekend!

I’m catching up reporting on all the cards that arrived this week.

A-17

@Beachyblonde - a Lantern Press poster for ATLANTA, Georgia. I really appreciate Georgia voters now.

C-17

@emilyann - a scribble-style COW by Adrien Vermont from the animal box. Thanks for the book suggestion.

@frozenstorm44 - an illustration of a CRIMSON CREEPING CEREUS, a beautiful flower

D-17

@ellistrations - two DARLING DOGS. I didn’t know that most of the most popular breeds are fairly big dogs.

Thanks, everyone.

My cards for this group departed today.

Please add me to two more letters.

Group G-17 closed and the address list is GONE!

I received ALL of my cards for Group F-17!

@ellistrations sent the cutest drawing of a “Family of Fireflies.” How lucky were you to have this cards. Wait, how lucky was I to get it? Thanks, Barbara! :heart_eyes_cat:

@Beachyblonde sent a card showing one of the animals on my “cutest animal in the world” list - a Finnec Fox! I just love these guys. So glad your zoo saved one! Thank you, Whitney :bouncing:

@HoosierWyomingite sent a Fabulous Old Ford! Love the purple, Dan. I loved going to Classic Car Shows when there used to be an event called the State Fair of Texas. Thanks for your kind comments - I host because it’s fun and I love everyone. :sunglasses:

1 Like

G will go out on Tuesday. Have a good weekend everyone!

N-16
NORTH DAKOTA. Card is unsigned, I believe from @TeamBearCat? Thank you!

I wouldn’t worry about it yet! I just received a card sent back at the end of Nov! I’m assuming most of the cards will make it eventually. I was going to start looking into my own resends in a couple of weeks! Thank you though!

1 Like

I received an awesome Family (Disney’s Tiana) postcard from @ellistrations for F17! I love it, thank you!

G-17
Written, stamped and ready to go out on Tuesday!

Group D-17 received:

@jocrafts sent domestic dominoes! Fun card.

@ellistrations sent dancing dalmations from Disney!

Thank you!

I’d like to join groups I-17 and K-17 please.
If you are in more than one group with me, you may send the cards in an envelope.

Hmmm…alcott1, is that you?

I updated my above post to include hyperlinks to my now-scanned cards from

ellistrations
Beachyblonde
HoosierFloridian

I had a long to-do list and scanning kept getting pushed to the end of the list!

Thanks for your updates, everyone image

1 Like

It’s me, alcott1, now mebertram. I really like the new Forum–except for that–I liked alcott1.

I do know a couple of people who were able to change their “official” site name to their old forum name!!

G and H-17 are in the mail :mailbox_with_mail:

My E-17 cards are in the mail!

(I think I forgot to write the group number on the card, but I highlighted the letter E widely, so I hope you all can figure out where they came from…EEK!)

And my cards for E-17 are going Everywhere!

Thanks for the updatesimage

G-17 is in the mail!

@MichelleW can I join the next group please? :smiley:

Please add me to J-17 & K-17 :slight_smile:

K-16 I have received all!
@TeamBearCat a PC of the Komodo dragon! Oh man the Galapagos islands sound like they’d be so fun to visit.

N-16 I have received all!
@TeamBearCat SUCH a beautiful scene of a North Dakota field. I have never been to the Dakotas, but I hear wonderful things about them and Montana. I would love to visit one day. Glad you guys had a great trip. Thank you for the wonderful Christmas card, too :slight_smile:

D-17
@ellistrations a Japanese (?) woman DRINKING. It’s awesome that you are a purely water drinker. I used to be, but at some point a boyfriend I had in college drank a TON of Diet Coke, and then my next boyfriend (later husband) drank a TON of Diet Coke, so I started drinking it with them. Now we are probably contributing to 20% of Earth’s carbon emissions with our coke zero habit. It is really bad, and it is something we are entirely too addicted to. I keep meaning to get off of my habit, but I fall back into my bad habits. One day!