NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

Whoa, Nellie! I canā€™t wrap my head around how that works. Just when Iā€™m over my urge to get a Cricut, I find something else it will do!

I just sent the address list for E-17. Enjoy!

Yes, it was B-17. Thanks again!

Yup! My MiL surprised me with one and I had no clue that it could write print. I have been pleasantly surprised with how much I use it!

G, H, and I for me, please!

E-17 cards will go out today!

Sorry @MichelleW, no artist information on the back.

C-17
Thanks @frozenstorm44 for the cactus card and washi tape. Also, the stamp is from Chicago!

B-17
@emilyann sent me the a man who looks like the Muppet BEAKEE, and helpfully included a stamp so I had a comparison. Uncanny! Thanks, Emily.

Received yesterday:

Group F-17
@Beachyblonde - ā€œFire up your imaginationā€ campfire with dragon and phoenix flames, thank you! This is a really cool card! It has been a very long time since Iā€™ve been to a bonfire of sorts, but a fire pit sounds nice, especially in this weather. I think this is the fastest a card has arrived in a while.

Happy Friday!

I also received a card for Group C-17 from @frozenstorm44 that is a botanical drawing of a Common Houseleek. Good thing it wasnā€™t houseleak!! Thanks, Victoria :grinning:

1 Like

3 Likes

Two more speedy postcards for this RR!

Thank you @emilyann for the Bundled Up postcard for B17! Luckily it hasnā€™t been too cold here. I miss the days where I thought the low 60s is sweater weather in SD! haha

Thank you @MichelleW for the adorable Fired up Fish postcard for F17!

Can I join a group? Doesnā€™t matter which. :slight_smile:

D-17
@jocrafts - Dalmatian, thank you! I have been rewatching older shows like Psych (this time around Iā€™m looking for the pineapple in every episode).

F-17
@HoosierWyomingite - Ford T-bird, thank you! I drive a Honda Fit and I love it! Iā€™ve only ever driven two cars but my first one was a Suzuki Wagon and I loved that one tooā€¦ I sure miss it.

@MichelleW - Frog, thank you! This card has inspired me to make an amphibian, reptile album on my Flickr, so there it is! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Beachyblonde - if you donā€™t receive A-17 from me by Monday, I have a feeling it wonā€™t make it in one piece and Iā€™ll resend. Just let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you, koyohtay, for closing Group H-17! I just sent the address list. :sunglasses:

H-17 is in the mailbox!

H-17 is in the mail!

@MichelleW - can I join the next group? :smiley:

Never too late for N-16ā€“ thanks @TeamBearCat for North Dakota!

B-17 thanks @Beachyblonde for the braids. Too funny!

Is there room in G? Thanks.