NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

I sent out my H17 postcards today!

@ellistrations, the A17 postcard made it today! I knew it would! haha
This is how it arrived! Thank you for the adorable Aquarium bus! It really isnā€™t in too bad of shape, but I appreciate the USPSā€™s effort! haha

First mail delivery after the holiday weekend brought a fistful of postcards!

GROUP F-17

The FABULOUS @MichelleW starts things off with a very colorful rendering of Frida Kahlo, adorned with F-themed stickers and washi tape. I finally received my vintage stamps todayā€¦so next up is all the great little accents that cards like yours include. Thanks for FRIDA!

My FUN FRIEND @ellistrations sent Disneyā€™s Fix-It Felix, from Wreck-It Ralph. Iā€™m not as well-versed on Disney films as I was when my daughter was a wee one, so this was my first look at FELIX. Thank you, Barbara!

FINALLY, @Beachyblonde shared a FANTASTIC card featuring a FISHING FELINE. The back was FESTOONED with F-themed stickers and stamps. Thanks, Whitney!

GROUP E-17

@AccentOnHakes sent an EDGY postcard with a skateboarder who may need a trip to the EMERGENCY room. I had a 70ā€™s style board that looked like that growing upā€¦thankfully, I never got good enough at it to do anything that could hurt. Thank you, Karen!

K-16

@TeamBearCat - KENNESAW Mountain National Battlefield Park. Those fall colors are gorgeous. (Of course, I smiled at the name ā€œmountainā€ with a summit 1808 feet high).

Dā€“17

@heatherc - DUDE children all DRESSED up in Western finery at a dude ranch in the 1930s. Cute!

Thank you both.

I received an adorable Heroes postcard from @ellistrations for H17! Thank you, I love The Incredibles too! Itā€™s such a fun, family movie!

B-17
Thanks @AccentOnHakes for the beachy board and then some! I also like the postmark. Neat.

E-17
@Iowajes EDITH Clarke, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER! Thanks!
@HoosierWyomingite A nice Christopher Arndt card of the EVERGLADES. I hope you get to visit soon!

1 Like

Group W-16 - Thank you, @Beachyblonde, for the beautiful Waterfall from Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I have a friend who works for the Great Smoky Mountains Association, but I think this might be my first card from there. Thanks very much!

I received two cards for Group E-17

@HoosierWyomingite sent a wonderful rendering of an Elephant Herd! Wow - I love Everything about this card, Dan :elephant: And, yes, they are definitely at the top of my ā€œAll creaturesā€ list! I love them, their intellect and ā€œfamilyā€ instincts. Oh, living in Dallasā€¦thatā€™s a topic for my next card to you!! :hugs:

@AccentOnHakes sent a card that made me LOL! You just have to see it to understand the ā€œElongated Skirtā€! Did those kids just steal an entire bolt of fabric from their momā€™s supply?? I am so, so glad to not have to worry about dresses or skirt lengths anymore. Fashion designers think all women are at least 5ā€™11 and weigh 75 pounds. Thanks, Karen! :smile:

1 Like

Group D-17 received from
@hootnoodle a beautiful card from Death Valley. I visited Death Valley about 20 years ago and it was amazing. I would love to go back again. It is on my bucket list. Thank you!

P-16

Thank you @MichelleW for the San Fransisco Plantation card!

D-17
@hootnoodle - Doberman Wine Dog, thank you! A trip sounds nice, though itā€™s a bummer the drive was such an event. Nothing can be easy when it comes to technical issues, haha.

H-17
@Koyohtay - Hemingwayā€™s cats, thank you! I had heard about his cats and their 6 toes! These are precious!

@Beachyblonde - Horn, thank you! Definitely a blast from my past as well! Illustrations are not the same and so the stories have also changed. Iā€™m surprised I havenā€™t seen any Clifford cards yet.

G-17
@jocrafts - g is for games, thank you! It amazing how much cleaning the bathroom needs compared to anywhere else in the house. Definitely needs the most elbow grease!

@Koyohtay - geyser, thank you! Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve seen a real one. The NC Zoo has a geyser fountain for display that goes off every few minutes.

H-17
@jocrafts - haunting heart, thank you! The heart is an interesting thing, and as youā€™ve phrased your note, it sounds more complicated than I imagined!

G-17
Thanks @ellistrations for Getaway and thanks to @Koyohtay for the Government house.

G-17
@emilyann - Grove, thank you! I read the description about the monarch butterflies there in March and can only imagine how neat that would be to see!

G-17
@jocrafts Thanks for Geyser. Holy smokes 28 degrees is cold!

Itā€™s mebertramā€“Iā€™ve changed my post crossing name back to my old Forum nameā€“alcott1. Thank you for reminding me that I could do that.

Iā€™d like to join I-17
I sent you a PM
Thanks!

Yay! Iā€™m happy I could help :smiley:

W16
Thank you @maleko for the awesome Whale tail postcard! You sound like me, living all over the US, then finally making it back to your hometown! ha! Itā€™s nice to meet you!

F17
Thank you @HoosierWyomingite for the stunning Ford Mustang postcard! I test drove a Mustang for my first car, but my mom said no way because I was speeding well before getting onto the highway from the on ramp! Whoops! I ended up getting a Grand Am, but Iā€™m a mini van driver now, and I love it! haha

H17
@Koyohtay Thank you for the Hadid postcard! Welcome back!
@jocrafts Thank you for the Haunting Heart postcard! Thatā€™s such an interesting research project! Unfortunately I have family full of heart conditions so Iā€™ve sat through annual testings for years so I am interested in that stuff too!

2 Likes

Welcome to the group, Kanada123!