✅ Missing email notification on main page and forum

This bug is getting some attention under another category/topic but decided to report it here. I am not receiving an email with the “Hurray!” message nor the one with the ID, address and profile when you request to send a card. The issue started today.

12 Likes

Same, I also noticed that I didn’t get emails for notifications of direct messages here in the Forum

2 Likes

Oh same. I did not receive email when requested address yesterday.

2 Likes

Yep I thought it was me at first … hopefully it’s fixed soon

Hello!

I didn’t get a Hurray message by email either.

Hi, we also discussed it here:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/no-hurray-message-received/16768/44

This problem happend to me today. A card was received, but no hurray message.
I also don’t get e-mails with private messages at the moment (only one, but not others). It’s so weird :confused:
And I also use gmail.

2 Likes

Same for me with Outlook (Hotmail) today.

2 Likes

I’m also experiencing it. I didn’t receive an email when one of the cards was received today. Only found out when I went to the site. I use Gmail.

2 Likes

Wow. Now, no more information e-mails with adress information too :frowning:
I contacted the team btw

1 Like

Maybe there is a bug with Postcrossing today?

I guess. If more users come out here and share that they’re experiencing the same thing, it is going to look like an issue on Postcrossing’s end.

To anyone who is experiencing a similar issue, please do share it here and the email service that you use.

2 Likes

Oh, funny. I got an hour ago two or three mails about an anwser to me in one thread in the forum. Now I pulled a new address, but no email with it came along. I think, Paolo will have a long night shift :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here - I requested a couple of addresses, but didn’t get the corresponding emails …still hoping they’re just delayed, it wouldn’t be the first time.

1 Like

I received a hurray message earlier today but after it one of my cards has been received but I didn’t get the message. :pensive: This has never happened to me before.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like a Postcrossing’s issue.
Hope, everything will work again soon

2 Likes

I have the same problem - no corresponding emails

2 Likes

I think, today I register no cards, when it is possible, that the sender did not get it.

1 Like

Yeah - just checking in to say the same thing. I could only send one card this morning, and this evening I can send three but I’d had no notification of a card arriving. When I checked my sent cards on the PC site two cards had arrived today.

Could just be an issue with ‘backlogged’ notifications? I feel like this has happened before.

3 Likes

I can see that one of my sent postcards has been received & registered about 3 hours ago, but no hurray message :frowning: it’s the first time it’s happened to me x

1 Like